Britney: I’m way smaller since this summer, I wasn't able to have coffee for two years

Remember when she posted that she went for a consult at a plastic surgeon and he told her she needed to work on her body image? I really hope this is something she’s actively working on. It breaks my heart that she is constantly so insecure about her looks. Aging in general is awful, and I cannot imagine how hard it is for famous people who were known for their images. Bless her heart. 
As for the coffee nonsense…i truly hope it was because she couldn’t drink caffeine while on a certain medicine. You can drink coffee on lithium, so who knows. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Remember when she posted that she went for a consult at a plastic surgeon and he told her she needed to work on her body image? I really hope this is something she’s actively working on. It breaks my heart that she is constantly so insecure about her looks. Aging in general is awful, and I cannot imagine how hard it is for famous people who were known for their images. Bless her heart. 
As for the coffee nonsense…i truly hope it was because she couldn’t drink caffeine while on a certain medicine. You can drink coffee on lithium, so who knows. 

To be honest this fanbase has alot to do with those issues! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:; some people here are so mean and dont have filters!

And the coffee was a punishment most likely, they knew she loves it

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think she was caught with a liposuction leaflet in 2011, or after an appointment. I hope I'm wrong but I think she was also forced to have surgery and a surgeon intervene in her body. It has always puzzled me how is it possible that Britney had nose surgery? She couldn't decide anything, team con begrudged her money to replace her kitchen, she had to demand money for her kids books, they banned her sushi and so on. It really wouldn't surprise me if they forced her to have nose surgery.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.