Abby Shapiro compared Madonna and first lady Nancy Reagan in classy vs. Trashy. it didn't go as planned, Nancy is getting roasted

Thanks to Abby Shapiro's tweet backfiring, I didn't need to know that Nancy was literally doing stuff to get acting jobs in the 1930s.

But this should be a lesson if you're gonna s/lut shame a person using someone else as an example, make sure that someone else doesn't have a track record. 

Like the poster of the tweet that revealed Nancy before she was married, there's nothing wrong with being a promiscuous women like both were. 

But show us the track record how they both treated and Handled people with AIDS, and you will clearly see who is the monster and the loser and who is the winner. 

Nancy Reagan is trending on Twitter because Of Ben Shapiro's sister Tweet backfired.  

Even Cardi b, is shocked on why the former first lady was trending.  

Related:

@I Always Sing Live

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don't get it. I didn't even know this drama was a thing. At least I learned a new phrase (i.e., "throat goat"), I guess. :orangu_orangutan_ape: That Shapiro chick can choke, but I don't know why people had to drag Nancy to make Madonna look better. Kinda petty if you ask me. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: Also, the AIDS comments are so random. I mean, I get it, and people are right, but Abby Shapiro is the last person you'll convince by talking about the AIDS epidemic. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

So they ho shamed a woman to… defend another woman who got ho shamed :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:
Twitter warriors please touch grass or get laid once in a while. You think Exhell is bad, Twitter is Dante’s 9th circle 

It could be worse, but it was calling out the hypocrisy of the post. But how can you do that without bringing the sordid past. 

That right there Is the issue. how do you appropriately call out the hypocrisy without shaming.  I'm pretty sure you cant. 

But for once Madonna didn't really do anything it was the fans and members of the LGBT community who remember how horrible Nancy was as a person. 

But from what I'm told, behind closed doors the Reagans was in a catch 22. They loved their gay friends, but as conservatives what were they supposed to do, they stood to lose the reelection if they supported LGBT and the fight against AIDS. 

They truly picked party politics over who they really are. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But from what I'm told, behind closed doors the Reagans was in a catch 22. They loved their gay friends, but as conservatives what were they supposed to do, they stood to lose the reelection if they supported LGBT and the fight against AIDS. 

They truly picked party politics over who they really are. 

That’s incredibly sad if true. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block