Ellen remembers her Christmas Caroling from 2008 with Britney

Side note, it's amazing how much work she did in November/December of 2008, despite basically being told she was too incompetent to manage her own affairs the same year. I mean seriously, look at the promotional schedule she had. I think at one point she did like 8 promo appearance in 8 days, and it spanned across different countries.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Side note, it's amazing how much work she did in November/December of 2008, despite basically being told she was too incompetent to manage her own affairs the same year. I mean seriously, look at the promotional schedule she had. I think at one point she did like 8 promo appearance in 8 days, and it spanned across different countries.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Ellen always spoke down to Britney as if she was a fool and a puppet.

im certain Ellen knew damn well how ****ed up it was for her to have to appear (work) on her birthday.

and when Britney had to hobble out there when she tore her ligaments just to announce more pom shows

and lastly when we all knew something was clearly wrong with that announcement of the announcement, but Ellen still endorsed it and that mess of announcement

but Ellen didn’t care she just knew that Britney brought in big ratings and she’s still using her

also one I think people forget-when Ellen took Britney to the mall, and forced a nervous Britney to act like a diva, when she knew damn well Britney wasn’t even allowed to act like a “diva”…

i have tv producers in my family who have actually had interviews for the Ellen show, and they said there are literally photos of Ellen’s face everywhere and it felt like a somber environment…tells you all you need to know 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block