Marina's Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land - Deluxe Edition - Released

FreeBritBrit

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m shook tbh since you’re always shading “marinara sauce” :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: jk I’m glad you enjoyed the album! What are your favorite tracks? 

I would never shade Marinate like that  :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: she's very talented and you know I only stan the real deals .:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

My fave tracks are of course Ancient Dreams, I Love You but I Love Me More  :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: and Purge the Poison which had me like :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: reaching for my rosary but then I remembered I stan Beyonce so :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: 

I also like Highly Emotional People, Goodbye and Man's World but the rest was also good.

Loved the deluxe cover but I still like the first one better.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

All the tracks are awesome. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: There's nothing particularly unique about Happy Loner, but I absolutely love it and could never get tired of her voice and melodies. There's just something about her. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:Free Woman is really cool. The chorus is so simple yet captivating. The production ate too. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: As for Pink Convertible, it was definitely worth the wait, and I love the lyrics. People like to sh-t on her lyrics for being too on-the-nose, and this song is no exception, but I don't really mind. I don't need lyrics to resemble some nuanced, in-depth essay. I'm just happy a pop star is singing about the things she's singing about. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Marina is a Britney supporter. I've seen her comment on IG many times when Britney posts.

I would love Marina & Britney collaboration :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Ancient Dreams has been an amazing era after the disappointing Love+Fear.

That would be a banger. We can only dream I guess