Britney says she and Sam are traveling to celebrate her 40th birthday, "I’ve been working out and it’s real"

28 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

You know, just because someone loves someone else and is in a relationship with them doesn't mean they like and agree with everything they do... What should he do, control what she posts? No way.

He also probably knows from experience, being "a former member of the chubby boys club" and all that, how hard it is to overcome your own image and self-esteem issues and how tough she has it in terms of being constantly photographed and judged. For all we know, he might be helping her with this issue.

I agree with all your points, but it’s more about the lying for me and thinking people are too dumb to know otherwise. Not that they should as it’s none of their business but she, or whoever is posting is putting it out there so people will have an opinion.

How is complaining that paparazzi have edited your photos when they probably haven’t  any different than actually editing your photos and saying that’s how you really look? 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, leviathan said:

and the background is a bit bent!!! she needs to stop listening to them; girl we love you as you are cause you are perfect and look perfect and you have the hottest body and even if you didnt thats also fine!!!!

It’s not photoshopped. That blue thing in the background just curves like that :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2

She always looks great.

Though if she feels big it could be the type of workouts? Heavy workouts are good for men. Some women may bulk. Maybe less weights more yoga pilates dance  would give her the look she wants.

I bet the ***** clearing out of her system might also help her look smaller.. might have messed  up stuff

Though think she looks awesome

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I thought it was an open secret that they do. The kardashians are notorious for tipping of specific paps for exclusives on the understanding that the photos will be punched up before being sold to outlets. 

She thinks ALL the pap photos are "photoshopped" to make her look "fat"

Mind you the only photos she likes/approves are the ones she takes....and she's been caught photoshopping them in multiple occasions. 

She clearly has a severe case of body dysmorphia that has gone untreated ever since the 2007 VMA performance. 

Its really sad. 

My god, don’t some of y’all ever get tired of knit picking her to death, ****, I can’t even tell her pics are edited till u d-bags come along. Perhaps she has developed issues from having her body constantly judged including belittled by her own father in front of people and paps have in fact made her look worse than she does in the past so in her head she thinks she needs to be perfect. Just leave her ******* be, why do u feel the need to point out every little thing, does it bring u some kind of pleasure or something, just leave her alone. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, ElToxico said:

She thinks ALL the pap photos are "photoshopped" to make her look "fat"

Mind you the only photos she likes/approves are the ones she takes....and she's been caught photoshopping them in multiple occasions. 

She clearly has a severe case of body dysmorphia that has gone untreated ever since the 2007 VMA performance. 

Its really sad. 

News flash: Most people only post photos of themselves they approve of. It’s normal and human to want to have a say in how you are photographed, especially when it’s widely circulated. Also, many people (and 99.67% of celebrities) edit their photos. 

You can frame it as some kind of tragedy or character flaw, but I find it remarkable that she’s willing to share her life with us at all given what she’s been through. I think she’s more resilient than you’re giving her credit for.

After all, who doesn’t have insecurities? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Considering media went out of their way and did their best for a long time to portray  her in a negative light..

Her own family focused on appearance, with spiteful underhanded digs,  rather then the trauma she faced.

And people do rate others on appearance (superficial world) which is significant in her line of work 

And she has had to grin and bear it so long 

no wonder she is trying to protect herself.

(i know how people treated me completely differently after i lost the weight gained during pregnancy, it was like a  switch flipped; when the winter coats came off and i was in great shape: suddenly everyone is super nice)

How much more intense is it in her situation??

of course she is appearance conscious.

EVERYONE uses filters

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

News flash: Most people only post photos of themselves they approve of. It’s normal and human to want to have a say in how you are photographed, especially when it’s widely circulated. Also, many people (and 99.67% of celebrities) edit their photos. 

You can frame it as some kind of tragedy or character flaw, but I find it remarkable that she’s willing to share her life with us at all given what she’s been through. I think she’s more resilient than you’re giving her credit for.

After all, who doesn’t have insecurities? 

Body dysmorphia isn't a "character flaw"

23 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I agree with all your points, but it’s more about the lying for me and thinking people are too dumb to know otherwise. Not that they should as it’s none of their business but she, or whoever is posting is putting it out there so people will have an opinion.

How is complaining that paparazzi have edited your photos when they probably haven’t  any different than actually editing your photos and saying that’s how you really look? 

That's all right, I dont' think it's the best choice to do that but I totally get where she's coming from, and given the amount of trauma she's dealing with I don't think I'm in a position to judge her in that department.

That said, I was only replying to your comment about how you're "surprised Sam supports these blatant alterations", I just wanted to point out that maybe you're reaching to conclusions and he doesn't think that's the best move either.

And she knows she's not fooling anyone, she has even joked about the bathtub being curved, laughing emojis included!

Also, the alterations sometimes are minimal (only sometimes, lol), in the last picture there's little to no difference from photo to video. 

All I'm saying is let's be a little understanding, I guess.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.