Britney says she and Sam are traveling to celebrate her 40th birthday, "I’ve been working out and it’s real"

3 hours ago, handmedown said:

First of, goes without saying, over the moon that she gets to travel for her birthday and do what she wants to do!  These pics bring me great joy.

However, every time she talks about the paps 'making her look fat' I just want to scream.  She's always so quick to call this stuff out like that's the most pressing concern in her life.  It's something a 16 year old would be worried about, not a 40 year old woman.  Especially one who should know the game by now.  I mean that in a 'concerned friend' sort of way.  

If I was able to, I'd tell her "Britney if you allow petty **** like this take up so much space in your head, how on earth are you ever going to sort all the rest of what you need to sort out".  Just another reason I feel like she should just disconnect and unsubscribe for a substantial period of time and get the heck away from LA and Hollywierd!

Thank God you're not able to do that. Worry about your life and let her enjoy life however the hell she pleases.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, handmedown said:

First of, goes without saying, over the moon that she gets to travel for her birthday and do what she wants to do!  These pics bring me great joy.

However, every time she talks about the paps 'making her look fat' I just want to scream.  She's always so quick to call this stuff out like that's the most pressing concern in her life.  It's something a 16 year old would be worried about, not a 40 year old woman.  Especially one who should know the game by now.  I mean that in a 'concerned friend' sort of way.  

If I was able to, I'd tell her "Britney if you allow petty **** like this take up so much space in your head, how on earth are you ever going to sort all the rest of what you need to sort out".  Just another reason I feel like she should just disconnect and unsubscribe for a substantial period of time and get the heck away from LA and Hollywierd!

It's two sides of the same coin for me.

1. Hurt on her part: She had her own father calling her fat to her face and in front of others and that's just the time we know about. I bet it happened more than once. Probably got a lecture anytime she gained a few pounds. **** like that's gonna **** with you.

2. Hurt for people like myself. I'm nowhere near 800 pounds. I'm under 200 pounds but I've been fat my whole life. Caught a lot of ****. I don't expect anybody to lift me up...whether it be a regular person or a celeb. I'm not into the body positivity stuff tbh. I don't expect to be put on a pedestal but don't want to be the butt of the joke either. There's just such disgust when Britney brings up weight and fat. I just hope she remembers she's got fans of all sizes, ya know instead of it turning into "Ewwwwwwwww..where did all these fatties come from? Get them the hell away from me!!!"

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I respect everyone's concern with Britney's apparent preoccupation with her body image.

That said, I also completely understand how a person who had control of every aspect of her life taken away from her for 13 years may have developed such an obsession as a way to retain some form of control. It's going to take her time to be released from the damage inflicted upon her. Be positive and kind. 

I agree. This is a very obvious trigger for her and hopefully, she can heal cause I just hope she doesn`t fall down the rabbit hole of trying to be forever young. nobody can. She still has a great amount of time to look fabulous, but we all get old and I hope that, at that point, she feels stronger. Hopefully she doesn`t end up being as obsessed as papparazzi with her weight or age or whatever.  Also, she obviously monitors e-very-thing about her and in the long run, it is not healthy. People will always talk crap, have uninformed opinions. It is uderstandable, but I truly hope she eventually lets it all go.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

It's two sides of the same coin for me.

1. Hurt on her part: She had her own father calling her fat to her face and in front of others and that's just the time we know about. I bet it happened more than once. Probably got a lecture anytime she gained a few pounds. **** like that's gonna **** with you.

2. Hurt for people like myself. I'm nowhere near 800 pounds. I'm under 200 pounds but I've been fat my whole life. Caught a lot of ****. I don't expect anybody to lift me up...whether it be a regular person or a celeb. I'm not into the body positivity stuff tbh. I don't expect to be put on a pedestal but don't want to be the butt of the joke either. There's just such disgust when Britney brings up weight and fat. I just hope she remembers she's got fans of all sizes, ya know instead of it turning into "Ewwwwwwwww..where did all these fatties come from? Get them the hell away from me!!!"

This. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney didn't look fat at all, she looked beautiful and her outfit was so nice. After abuse and trauma, it's not a shock that she says these things about herself. I hope she continues to work on her confidence because paparazzi does not matter anymore, and she is stunning and beautiful at any size, and she was NOT fat at all in those photos. She looked great.

I hope she has a fantastic birthday!! I am so glad she can leave the country whenever she wants now!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, leviathan said:

Also I guess she doesn’t really likes Hawaii that much; since she’s been able to, she’s been everywhere but Hawaii 

She's probably sick of Hawaii, that is the only place they would ever let her vacation. There's an entire world now that she's free, why would she go back to Hawaii anytime soon?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block