Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

At the end of the day, I just hope this doesn't affect Britney. By now she has nothing to lose, but if she decides to make a comeback she will have to deal with lots of interviews that can trigger her to attack half of the industry.

I really hope our girl finds a better place in life where she can heal and let pain go.

25 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Well that escalated quickly. Hello, my name is Rodrigo. I am not a native English speaker so I don’t want to read all that. By “Who” I was referring to your persona, because here has been multiple people trying to pass as Britney fans and they were actually team con. We don’t know who but here are actually people like that

I can also reply to you in Spanish. If you prefer and if that's your mother tongue. Both of them are not my native language, but I'm fine with both. 

It's ok, let's finish these cheap insults though. Just try to be careful or more clear next time, please. 

But anyway, I just don't understand why you were questioning me about being team cons, when we were not talking about it. And I was actually defending that Britney Is free to post this about xtina. As we don't know what is going on behind the scenes between them. People demands too much. 

But nevermind, let's forget about this incident anyway. I might have misunderstanding your point. But please, do not offend people as we are not here to talk about ourselves. 

I'm Ricardo BTW. Nice to meet you despite what happened  😊

In fact, this was my first post (I used other forumd before)and I'm Here more to see the news than to Interact in the forum. And as I said, I'm her fan since 1999. Usually I don't give my personal opinion, I'm the type of fan that always respected britney's personal life. It s up to her and only to her. 

I'm Not sure if I'll ever post anything again. 

I was in Team Christina back in the day, while secretly loving Britney and her music lol. I followed Christina extensively and know all the constant shady stuff she said about Britney. Maybe now, Britney is just fed up with Christina dissing her for the better part of 20 years, and doesn't want to see her try to swoop in and take some credit. Christina and Britney were friends when they were little girls, never after that.

Christina better lay low, because there are extensive receipts of things she said about Britney over the years. I had even forgotten about the "lost little girl" comment that someone mentioned earlier. And there's much more. 

• Love 4

I love Britney and I will defend her all day long, but she was wrong here. Christina is no angel by any means and has been horrible in the past, but her actions in recent years toward Britney have been nothing but respectful. 

Britney only came out publicly of June this year and told her truth. How were the majority of her peers meant to know what she was going through prior to then? For the vast majority of the conservatorship, Britney seemed happy and fine. She said on stage unprompted that she has an amazing life in 2017, she said during Glory promo that her 30’s have been amazing compared to her 20’s. So are her peers meant to be psychics? Christina gave her support publicly as soon as Britney spoke for herself. It’s not Christina’s fault it took Britney 13 years to publicly stand up against the conservatorship. 

Welcome back to the real world Britney where you’re responsible for your own words an actions. For someone who says they don’t want to be a victim, you’re sure acting like one in this statement. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Prachi said:

Just like previous BFs he was also under an NDA, how much you even know about this case? Britney shaded Xtina, move on Xtina has done it multiple times. 

I know that no NDA would stop me if my partner was trafficked by their family. I have already been through hell many times when trying to save people, among them children, who have been abused. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lost In Space said:

I love Britney and I will defend her all day long, but she was wrong here. Christina is no angel by any means and has been horrible in the past, but her actions in recent years toward Britney have been nothing but respectful. 

Britney only came out publicly of June this year and told her truth. How were the majority of her peers meant to know what she was going through prior to then? For the vast majority of the conservatorship, Britney seemed happy and fine. She said on stage unprompted that she has an amazing life in 2017, she said during Glory promo that her 30’s have been amazing compared to her 20’s. So are her peers meant to be psychics? Christina gave her support publicly as soon as Britney spoke for herself. It’s not Christina’s fault it took Britney 13 years to publicly stand up against the conservatorship. 

Welcome back to the real world Britney where you’re responsible for your own words an actions. For someone who says they don’t want to be a victim, you’re sure acting like one isn’t this statement. 

Britney has every right to say whatever she wants about Christina but I really don’t think she is behind that post. 

10 minutes ago, Ricardo Santos said:

I can also reply to you in Spanish. If you prefer and if that's your mother tongue. Both of them are not my native language, but I'm fine with both. 

It's ok, let's finish these cheap insults though. Just try to be careful or more clear next time, please. 

But anyway, I just don't understand why you were questioning me about being team cons, when we were not talking about it. And I was actually defending that Britney Is free to post this about xtina. As we don't know what is going on behind the scenes between them. People demands too much. 

But nevermind, let's forget about this incident anyway. I might have misunderstanding your point. But please, do not offend people as we are not here to talk about ourselves. 

I'm Ricardo BTW. Nice to meet you despite what happened  😊

You win have a medal 

🏅 

Spanish is not my native lenguaje 

All Christinas  fans like “it was her assistant”…yeah who she told to tell them to stop the question. Kudos Britney! She has always been so ****ty to Britney. Britney is finally going to stop taking the high ride and talk ****…I’m here for it!!! Justin, Jamie Lynn, kfed can all get ****ed. Hope she starts doing this all the time! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.