New videos of Lady Gaga speaking on Britney's situation: "I'm so happy she gets to have the future she wants now"

Sorry but she didn’t say anything before when Britney  court video leaked… and she just speaking because the interviewer was asking the question. And yes britney made a huge part in her freedom, but she is constantly saying it was britney and just britney… sorry Gaga but the free Britney movement was a huge part too

add Regina shut up gif here 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Freak Like Me confirmed as next single

Confession: Freak Like Me is a bop and while I initially got into it in 2014 because it was rumoured to be the Britney/Gaga collaboration demo, nowadays I always go back to it like once a year to bop lmao.

• Haha 2

I mean it's a generic stock answer. What else was she gonna say when posed with this question. Does she or (most) of these other singers actually care? Probably not.

Did they privately try to reach out in support when Britney needed it? We'll find out eventually, but probably not.

Did they publicly say anything when their voice would have actually moved the needle in the court of public opinion and added momentum to Britney's fight? No.

What I love about Britney is that in a parallel universe where one of these other girls had suffered through this instead of her, we KNOW Britney would have been the one to speak up. No doubt in my mind.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm glad to see Gaga supporting Britney but there's something annoying me about this... Lady Gaga is known for being very vocal and activist about so many things including the LGBTQ+ community and women's rights, to educate about injustice, prejudice and abuse but yet she barely talked at all about Britney's horrific situation while it was still in place.

Wasn't it convenient? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block