Britney: I share because it gives me my own perspective of time

Slayer

Y'all are ******* disgusting. She has been freed from a nearly 14 year long conservatorship a few days ago and y'all just nitpick everything about her appearance and what she needs to do or not do ?

Some of y'all are truly no better than tabloids. Let the woman FINALLY live her life the way she wants to instead of criticizing her every move. There's a way of disagreeing with her fashion tastes without being patronizing and a downright ******* 

• Love 7

Ew what is going on with all this criticism? some of her fans are so hypocritical I can't :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Britney always wore whatever she wanted even at the peak of her career I mean she doesn't give a **** what people think of her style and neither should you. She's always saying how insecure she is about her physical appearance and you're only contributing to that.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, 601Bird said:

I wish she would wear some high waisted jeans, to make her look smaller!! Help with her stomach muscles after csection.

I wish you could refrain from suggesting bs opinions  … she looks great . Yet if you want to criticize.. maybe keep those thoughts to yourself.  Its called a back handed comment .. its also called shallow. Hmm she just got freedom but fans want what’s considered their perfection of her to make themselves feel better .  Yeah zip it 🤐 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block