Rosengart: Lou Taylor used Britney’s money to purchase an advertisement in The Hollywood Reporter

rik

18 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Now that Britney is freed from the conservatorship. What now? Are they still investigating Lou, Tri Star, Jamie, Robin... etc? Or they need Britney's say-so to start ? 

I hope britneys freed is not the end of the whole thing.... Team Con needed to face consequences.... especially Jamie and Lou. 

That’s a great question. Rosengart talked about how Jamie has missed two Depositions and how Tri Star refuses to send over all their information on Britney’s finances. They continue to tell him that he needs to look at the records that have already been submitted. A thief allegedly 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

From the recent docs: "As the Twelfth Accounting shows, Tri Star even charged the Conservatorship Estate for an advertisement, for Lou Taylor, in The Hollywood Reporter."

She doesn’t even bother to properly cover her tracks. It’s fine! We love to see it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

4 minutes ago, Rik said:

That’s a great question. Rosengart talked about how Jamie has missed two Depositions and how Tri Star refuses to send over all their information on Britney’s finances. They continue to tell him that he needs to look at the records that have already been submitted. A thief allegedly 

Yea...I'm wondering what else can Rosengart do when Jamie missed depositions and Tri Star refused to send info on britneys finance....? or he's just gonna let them go?  hope not.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Yea...I'm wondering what else can Rosengart do when Jamie missed depositions and Tri Star refused to send info on britneys finance....? or he's just gonna let them go?  hope not.

From what I googled ignoring subpoenas and depositions etc can result in contempt of court and award of attorneys fees... I.e. they pay Rosengart. Even jail time (rare)

Motion to quash subpoena is response from  Greenhill.  But Jamie..?

• Like 3
8 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I'd like to know, too. I think at least it gets expensive, because when they don't show up they have to pay for all the lawyers' time. And they have to pay lawyers to write all those arguments about why they don't want to show up. I don't know if contempt comes into it, at least until the judge responds to the things they filed. I'd love to hear what gets people to depositions, but I'm pretty sure they don't have as much choice as they're pretending they do.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.