Taylor Swift drops the video for "I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version)"!

MasterMindz

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What is it going to be about? About the ONE time that a boy said "I love you" and then the next day he DARED to cancel a meeting to go to the movies or whatever? When they were fifteen or something like that? And then she wrote a whole "angsty" album about it expanding that same story in twenty or more songs, and then re-packaging it all on an extended single? I love Blake Lively :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Why do you hate Taylor though? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What is it going to be about? About the ONE time that a boy said "I love you" and then the next day he DARED to cancel a meeting to go to the movies or whatever? When they were fifteen or something like that? And then she wrote a whole "angsty" album about it expanding that same story in twenty or more songs, and then re-packaging it all on an extended single? I love Blake Lively :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Ha ha! I have to say I always thought exactly like that about her. Other than a knack for fluffy words , I never saw what was the big deal about. I still feel like that about her early stuff. Never connected to All Too Well at all. And yet, she def impressed me with Folklore and Evermore, such an amazing progress from the angsty twenty something blabbing about how much Kanye's bipolarity hurt her or how evil Perry was.  Having said that, the 10 min version of ATW also impressed me. I found the re-recording far superior to the original one, in every sense, and it's not easy to pull off a 10min song. Her personality has also become sweeter lately. I sensed her to be such a try hard all the time, even a couple years ago, trying to be liked permanently and surprisingly, now I find her endearing. I don't know.why.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, maki93 said:

With three more albums to re-release (two of which are still considered recent), I am not sure if Taylor will take a break from re-releases and drop a new album instead. 

I think its worth noting that there's rumoured tour plans, and she's going to eventually return to touring. Any music performed will see an increase in sales, streams etc etc. thanks to concerts and promo, so I think that plays a part too in releasing. 

She has four albums to release, and one can't be recorded until next year. I'd expect to see the remaining three over the next year, as they kinda line up with seasons, but also because I have a colour based release theory.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block