Taylor Swift drops the video for "I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version)"!

MasterMindz

Update:

More than 300,000 viewers tuned in to the premiere of Taylor's "I Bet You Think About Me".

The video is directed by Blake Lively and co-stars Miles Teller. It is definitely a nod to her videos back in the original "Red" era!

Earlier:

The queen of re-released music is dropping a surprise music video for ‘I Bet You Think About Me’ tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. ET with Blake Lively.

Excited? 
13 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Added that to the post! I'm disappointed she chose this song though, not one of my favorites from the vault.

Probably cause Chris Stapleton is on it. 

Upon first listen I didn't really enjoy it either... but I paid a bit more attention to it and I liked it. 'Better Man' and 'Nothing New' have been taking all of my streams, though.

• Love 1

What is it going to be about? About the ONE time that a boy said "I love you" and then the next day he DARED to cancel a meeting to go to the movies or whatever? When they were fifteen or something like that? And then she wrote a whole "angsty" album about it expanding that same story in twenty or more songs, and then re-packaging it all on an extended single? I love Blake Lively :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yet we don't have a proper video for New Romantics??? 

In an interview she talked about how she's always on the DL absorbing her fans opinions and thoughts, and then she said that another cool aspect of the rerecordings is that she can go back and redo the eras the way her fans would've liked them to be. So, you never know, though I doubt New Romantics will get one since it at least has a music video even though it's a sh-tty one.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block