Federline’s Lawyer Never Misses an Opportunity to Talk to the Media

K-Fed's lawyer found some time to talk to Fox 10 Phoenix 

Britney Spears conservatorship: Kevin Federline’s attorney says ‘Kevin supports her’

By Stephanie Weaver Published 2 hours ago FOX 10 Phoenix

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny ruled in favor of terminating Britney Spears' court conservatorship Friday, announcing that it was 'no longer required.'

Los Angeles - After nearly 14 years under a conservatorship, Britney Spears is free. 

According to Kevin Federline’s family attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, the conservatorship "did give some sense of structure and stability while the children were visiting" Britney Spears earlier on in the conservatorship. 

However, in recent years, Kaplan says the conservatorship has not "adversely affected her relationship with the children" and wouldn’t expect the former couple’s co-parenting to change going forward. 

"Now they’re fourteen and fifteen-year-olds, so now you don’t have the same concerns about whether or not it’s a safe environment or not because they can express themselves and they can fend for themselves and they are certainly able to report anything that makes them unhappy or uneasy," Kaplan told FOX Television Stations. "When Britney has wanted to see the children, Kevin’s made sure she’s got to see the children, and they have been co-parenting these children rather well. Kids are great, they’re thriving." 

Federline — Britney Spears’ ex-husband — has remained largely quiet on the conservatorship, but Kaplan said "he wishes her well."

"He’s glad that this is something she wanted. When one parent feels oppressed, as she obviously did, and is free from that source of oppression, it makes her healthier and in a better state of mind. That can only be beneficial with her interaction with her children, and Kevin hasn’t had a problem co-parenting with her before the termination of the conservatorship," Kaplan continued. "He certainly doesn’t expect to have any difficulty or difficult issues related to co-parenting these children in the few years they have left before they’re adults — now that the conservatorship has been terminated." 

Kaplan said he hopes Britney Spears can return to being a "very productive, contributing member of our society, of the entertainment world." 

"We expect that she will, and her kids support her and Kevin supports her. We just have to wait and see," Kaplan continued. "What we don’t expect is for the turmoil that was in existence immediately prior to the imposition of the conservatorship 13 years ago to rear its ugly head once again." 

Kaplan video (idk how to embed the video)

Full Article

• Love 1

I am going to predict it now. Kevin (sorry excuse for a man) and Kaplan (sorry excuse for a lawyer) will come up with some pathetic reason when the boys finally turn 18 to sue Britney for continued financial support. I am sure that Rosengart will (legally) laugh in their face in response. The power balance has irrevocably changed here and they are not going to get away with dictating the custody and money situation going forward now the conservatorship is gone. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Lies Britney never got to communicate with Kevin regarding when she saw the boys. All communications went through Jamie!! Britney didn’t have a say on when she saw them.

I think early on in the cship she spoke to Kevin. They use to go to the boys games together and sat together and talked in photos and stuff. Of course, Jamie is always right behind Britney in those photos too being the creep he is.

But yeah you are right. Jamie did handle all of that, not Britney so true.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Humbledandelion said:

Kevins heart is ice cold. Dude literally ripped her children from her when they were still babies. 

Britney must be boiling for him right now oh boy.

article-0-1978698200000578-712_634x605.j

What an impressive pair, separating children and their mother in the pursuit of the mighty dollar. A decent person would not be-able to sleep at night. Disgraceful! 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I try and not bash Kevin because of Britney's kids, and you never know if they will see it so lemme just be quiet and eat my food. Kevin however did a lot of damage and is a lot to blame. He took those babies from her, and THAT is why she spiraled like anyone else would have. I don't really know how he sleeps at night but atleast the boys have been kept safe. We all know how abusive Jamie is, I'm glad they didn't have to be around Jamie very much.

The good news is Britney is free now and the boys love her. That video with Sean Preston's arm around her is so sweet, and you can see how much they love and adore her. <3

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I try and not bash Kevin because of Britney's kids, and you never know if they will see it so lemme just be quiet and eat my food. Kevin however did a lot of damage and is a lot to blame. He took those babies from her, and THAT is why she spiraled like anyone else would have. I don't really know how he sleeps at night but atleast the boys have been kept safe. We all know how abusive Jamie is, I'm glad they didn't have to be around Jamie very much.

Yes, you are right my anger got the better of me there. But I do think that children need both parents and if actions were undertaken to restrict access on financial grounds to their mother it is hard to call that good parenting on his behalf; however, I appreciate the whole story regarding the custodial situation is not known and he may also of been a victim of Jamie Spears manipulation regarding Britney. I find it hard to give him the benefit of the doubt though.    

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block