Lou is involved with the rehab center Britney was held against her will? Youtube comment

Yok1

I saw this youtube comment in one of Surprise Witness' video. Very interesting and scary if true... What Lou is capable of doing.

"Mark Groubert is an investigative journalist who has done a ton of deep dives reporting on the Hollywood rehab racket. You may want to get in touch with him to get details on LT being involved with “rehab” that held Britney hostage."

Has anyone heard about this?
27 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

I saw this youtube comment in one of Surprise Witness' video. Very interesting and scary if true... What Lou is capable of doing.

"Mark Groubert is an investigative journalist who has done a ton of deep dives reporting on the Hollywood rehab racket. You may want to get in touch with him to get details on LT being involved with “rehab” that held Britney hostage."

Has anyone heard about this?

I was wondering about this! Clearly the rehab facility is a bad actor because they drugged a completely competent person against her will. They are supposed to be medical professionals. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I am unsure if anyone else has already made this comparison in their head, but Lou Taylor reminds me very much of Ghislaine Maxwell. I always thought that Lou is pretty much the Maxwell of the entertainment industry. Funny enough when I commented my thoughts about this on social media they were removed. I believe that Lou Taylor has many connections everywhere and this runs very deep. I believe this situation with Britney is shedding light on just the tip of this iceberg 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Sharkney said:

I am unsure if anyone else has already made this comparison in their head, but Lou Taylor reminds me very much of Ghislaine Maxwell. I always thought that Lou is pretty much the Maxwell of the entertainment industry. Funny enough when I commented my thoughts about this on social media they were removed. I believe that Lou Taylor has many connections everywhere and this runs very deep. I believe this situation with Britney is shedding light on just the tip of this iceberg 

I agree, to take down Lou there needs to be a very investigation like the Epstein one.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block