More than 500,000 vinyls of Adele's '30' were made

Nah. It's over for her. I don't see people being very excited about this album, EOM has only 130M on YouTube, not so much for her. I think that "everybody" will buy album in its first week and later it would just flop. For sure this "flop" will be only flop for her, for music standards it will be a success. I don't really see her next album in 2026 (xd) to have any intrest from media again.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Save the industry queen :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

adele-re.jpg.92b5f3cc62c957f6f6064d4575fa3379.jpg

"Vinyls" is not a word, my dear. A common mistake for vinyl newcomers is to call multiple records “vinyls”. This is not an accurate description. The word vinyl refers to the plastic or synthetic material used in making a phonograph record. It's better to say vinyl records or just records. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, returcus said:

Nah. It's over for her. I don't see people being very excited about this album, EOM has only 130M on YouTube, not so much for her. I think that "everybody" will buy album in its first week and later it would just flop. For sure this "flop" will be only flop for her, for music standards it will be a success. I don't really see her next album in 2026 (xd) to have any intrest from media again.

This. Easy On Me did break most streamed song in its 24 hours but that's pretty much all it did.

Even radio airplay is declining. For a leadsingle by Adele, it's quite underwhelming. Hello was that b.tch on the street for months while EOM its hype has already been toned down A LOT.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think that she will sell about 1 million copies in US in first week and that's it. So about 2.5 milions worldwide (a lot from UK). It all depends what she have prepared for the second single - maybe its a marketing strategy like HIAM/TTWE; releasing a worst single as a lead single because people will buy it anyways and later just boom with something that can be a hit. But she's already known for not caring about singles/promotion/videos so probably after second single/video sales will decrease. This era will end and die sooner that we think.

Funny that they have all calculated for the day of premiere were pressing for months so much CDs and vinyls. Its good for her, but its pretty much funny how much they waiting for these money xD

20 hours ago, Arwen said:

I cannot wait to see if she sells all those. I would love to start collecting them but they’re too damn expensive. I have no experience with vinyl, how do they sound when you play them compared to a cd?

They're definitely better in comparison, CD is read digitally, Vinyl is analogue and you can really tell the sound quality apart - less so with pop records admittedly

But they are very pricey, and will increase now that manufacturing prices are going up - the only reason I've been able to build my collection is because I get them for free!

• Like 1
On 11/4/2021 at 5:49 PM, returcus said:

Nobody listens to music on youtube anymore it's not 2016.. Streaming wise it's doing great. Already surpassed 202M on Spotify which is huge and not been declining at all for 10 days.

On 11/4/2021 at 8:20 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

This. Easy On Me did break most streamed song in its 24 hours but that's pretty much all it did.

Even radio airplay is declining. For a leadsingle by Adele, it's quite underwhelming. Hello was that b.tch on the street for months while EOM its hype has already been toned down A LOT.

Declining? Not at all. Check out the radio charts it's been going bigger this week and probably make it's peak next week. Also its getting higher streaming numbers compared to 5 days ago on Spotify.

6 hours ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Nobody listens to music on youtube anymore it's not 2016.. Streaming wise it's doing great. Already surpassed 202M on Spotify which is huge and not been declining at all for 10 days.

I listen to music almost only on Youtube.Spotify only has the normal albums, which hang out of my throat and rarely bonus songs.If you have certain favorite artists you know the albums in and out.I need some variety. YouTube has demo songs,bonus songs,great fanmade videos,music videos. Spotify is good if you just want to listen to something but don't buy it from artists you just think are ok. Or new CDs.But I also listen to a lot of old stuff.

3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I listen to music almost only on Youtube.Spotify only has the normal albums, which hang out of my throat and rarely bonus songs.If you have certain favorite artists you know the albums in and out.I need some variety. YouTube has demo songs,bonus songs,great fanmade videos,music videos. Spotify is good if you just want to listen to something but don't buy it from artists you just think are ok. Or new CDs.But I also listen to a lot of old stuff.

I see but majority of the people use Spotify in 2021 good 4 u is a huge hit but it only has around 300m views on youtube meanwhile it surpassed 1B on Spotify. Blinding lights has more than 2.6B streams meanwhile 1.1B views on youtube yet it was the biggest hit of 2020 

I mean, I hope she sells all those but I don't think this album will be as big as 25. However, she can surprise me. EOM is weak but it's not bad. She also has that television special airing soon that will boost all the sales I think.

Hello was just the perfect lead that I am underwhelmed with EOM and it doesn't have that "moment" that Hello has in the song.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.