IGGY comments on Britney's Private Island Post!

We stan queens supporting queens! But seriously Iggy (along with Miley and Madonna) has been one of the few celebs consistently showing support and love to Britney. I feel like so many of them said their two words after the Framing Britney doc and then moved on. Love to see Iggy still showing love!

FC3S6LwWYAkYuIK?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

bgi.jpg.ea49d2e3ee94cb23825212e95b41bd79.jpg

• Love 7
3 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Madonna is interested in Britney when she can have publicity. Even her #freebritney post was about her 

I think Madonna is interested in her peers, only when its beneficial. I say “I think”, as I dont not follow Madonna or what she does, never had interest in her 😅

• Like 3
4 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Madonna is interested in Britney when she can have publicity. Even her #freebritney post was about her 

Exactly! Her “supporting” words were the least sincere of all the celebrities…  I respect her as an artist, but as a human being she seems totally egoistic and does things only if she can benefit from them… 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block