IGGY comments on Britney's Private Island Post!

11 hours ago, hello70 said:

We stan queens supporting queens! But seriously Iggy (along with Miley and Madonna) has been one of the few celebs consistently showing support and love to Britney. I feel like so many of them said their two words after the Framing Britney doc and then moved on. Love to see Iggy still showing love!

FC3S6LwWYAkYuIK?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

bgi.jpg.ea49d2e3ee94cb23825212e95b41bd79.jpg

Madonna?  How about Cher?’

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Did she apologize yet? For blaming Britney for this Petty Girl singles to flop? I didn't think so.

She didn’t blame Britney 😑She said she wasn’t allowed to promote with her - they only had one promo chance. Basically Team CON were the problem. 

38 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Cher, Iggy and Miley are the OGs celebrities of #FreeBritney. Hcll at this point Cher may as well be the captain. I love how vocal and protective Cher is of Britney. Makes me want a Britney/Cher banger. 

You can add Rose McGowan to the OGs list too, she was one of those first celebrities to use her voice and shout freebritney. I remember thinking she had balls doing it cause it was like a big taboo at the beginning. 

It reminds me of how frustrating this situation was, I'm so glad things turned out in a very positive way since.

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I was and I don’t remember this at all lol. But I also wasn’t big into FF/BJ/PG so maybe that’s why. 

every year there was a new rumor collaboration: Britney and Gaga - Freak Like Me, then it was Britney and Iggy - Bli$$ and there was also a rumored Britney and Shakira collaboration, among many others like Britney ft. Missy Elliott - Trick or Treat

Only the worst rumors ended up being true like Iggy (though it was Pretty Girls) or Miley Cyrus :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

every year there was a new rumor collaboration: Britney and Gaga - Freak Like Me, then it was Britney and Iggy - Bli$$ and there was also a rumored Britney and Shakira collaboration, among many others like Britney ft. Missy Elliott - Trick or Treat

Only the worst rumors ended up being true like Iggy (though it was Pretty Girls) or Miley Cyrus :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Can’t believe 1. I missed most of that and 2. It’s been almost a decade :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
On 10/29/2021 at 4:46 PM, mercenary said:

Exactly! Her “supporting” words were the least sincere of all the celebrities…  I respect her as an artist, but as a human being she seems totally egoistic and does things only if she can benefit from them… 

I actually met one of Madonna's backup dancers for The Blond Ambition tour and they basically said the same thing. Extremely ambitious person who will use you and drop you at will.

• Love 1
On 10/29/2021 at 1:54 AM, hello70 said:

We stan queens supporting queens! But seriously Iggy (along with Miley and Madonna Cher) has been one of the few celebs consistently showing support and love to Britney. I feel like so many of them said their two words after the Framing Britney doc and then moved on. Love to see Iggy still showing love!

Fixed

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block