Yolanda says Zayn hit her, Zayn issues a statement

20 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Decode the cursing for us :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: What is “*******c***”?? I’ve been trying to figure this out all day :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Well he says the F'n sperm came from his, figure out the rest. I'll give you the emoji what the c word is in a pg way 🐔 it's the way life is made for a baby. 

So basically he told Yolanda without his sperm from his d, she wouldn't have her granddaughter. 

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well he says the F'n sperm came from his, figure out the rest. I'll give you the emoji what the c word is in a pg way 🐔 it's the way life is made for a baby. 

So basically he told Yolanda without his sperm from his d, she wouldn't have her granddaughter. 

I was trying to think of one big long (word) :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

It looks like he didn't loosen up for the narcissist 

This boy is too down he should learn to play along or else he be alone alone forever, tips for life: learn to laugh with them and be more tolerant

Well that narcissist ruined his career, RCA dropped him saying he's impossible to control, and basically was freaking out cos he went to w**d instead of a psychiatric **** to calm down his anxiety.  

If it proves he wasnt wrong, I hope he Sues her, cos once again the woman won without anybody wanting to know his side of the events. 

He might admit he took it to far, but he's a person who likes to be by himself or alone, so if you provoke a bear, you might get the reaction you want, but it has consequences just for Zayn.

He is out of a job and such now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block