Yolanda says Zayn hit her, Zayn issues a statement

16 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

People defend him like crazy... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Because he's hot? If he looked like Ed Sheeran... :roxxy:

TMZ? Really? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I haven't seen anyone defend him to be fair, just the xenophobia that seems to come with discussions when people of colour commit anything that should be (rightly) condemned

If it was Ed Sheeran, people would instantly go to "mental health" and say to "cut him some slack". Don't you worry, the whites are always safe :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

8 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

TMZ? Really? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I haven't seen anyone defend him to be fair, just the xenophobia that seems to come with discussions when people of colour commit anything that should be (rightly) condemned

If it was Ed Sheeran, people would instantly go to "mental health" and say to "cut him some slack". Don't you worry, the whites are always safe :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Then go see quotes of this tweet, Zayn's fans offend Yolanda like crazy.

15 hours ago, Markoct said:

U tired for this :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe::holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

16 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Ed is hot tho???

16 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

Whats wrong with Ed ? He's handsome . I have had good conversations with you.  Your a nice guy . Yet that was mean .  

I didn't say Ed's ugly :emma:

I see a lot of gays on Twitter shading him and saying how ew he is so that's what I took him as total opposite of Zayn. And obviously Ed doesn't look like a ''typical'' guy that is consider as ''hot'' nowadays. 

1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I didn't say Ed's ugly :emma:

I see a lot of gays on Twitter shading him and saying how ew he is so that's what I took him as total opposite of Zayn. And obviously Ed doesn't look like a ''typical'' guy that is consider as ''hot'' nowadays. 

🙄

Well so today is almost Halloween 🎃 Folks .. Have a great weekend please . 💀👻

On 10/29/2021 at 11:16 AM, ExXL said:

If you look at countries like Indonesia, Malaysia , Pakistan , Iran , Saudi Arabia etc you'll see women are mistreated horribly and they accepted it already, unfortunately because it's part of the culture , of course it's a women rights issue ..... Go figure what he was taught in his home as a child 

the amount of uneducated people in this thread is insane?

you sound like exactly like those trumpies who say black people are thieves & violent just cuz they’re black 

go seek help

On 10/29/2021 at 11:16 AM, ExXL said:

I'm not stupid.

judging by the bs you just spewed you clearly are

• Love 2
On 10/29/2021 at 9:28 AM, fays1 said:

In America, 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner.

Clearly this is not an issue unique to countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia..

I am born and raised in Saudi Arabia, and still live here, and was never taught to beat women

And By the way, Zayn was also born and raised in the United Kingdom

Same here. Born and raised in Saudi Arabia but don’t live there anymore and I can attest to what you said. Some people are just so ignorant and need to read a book or 2.  Violence against women is actually forbidden even religiously.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, mannequinn said:

the amount of uneducated people in this thread is insane?

you sound like exactly like those trumpies who say black people are thieves & violent just cuz they’re black 

go seek help

judging by the bs you just spewed you clearly are

THANKYOU!

People also seem to ignore the fact he's half white/irish, and want to fixate on his half pakistani heritage

Yet people are so adamant that racism doesn't exist anymore

• Love 1

@Jordan Miller

@Style.

It didn't take long, but Jake Paul just trolled the hell out of Gigi using this incident, almost 2 years after the Twitter incident where she defended Zayn. 

Man if I was Zayn or the Hadid's, I would just lay low..

But the comments that Zayn said to gigi about defending the father of your child and grow some balls etc. That's definitely alarming. It has nothing to do with race, he's upset that grandma leaked photos of their daughter without their permission..

He doesn't like being a celebrity, he's been a private person.  Even Liam said he was uncomfortable with the spotlight and the fans. Etc. 

I would say he's the modern Sean Penn.  

13 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

Same here. Born and raised in Saudi Arabia but don’t live there anymore and I can attest to what you said. Some people are just so ignorant and need to read a book or 2.  Violence against women is actually forbidden even religiously.

And you know I think its okay to say a certain country has this issue, but when you start judging individuals and making assumptions against them based on where they were born, thats when it becomes racist. 

Are you Saudi?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block