Britney album anniversary streaming party TODAY!

Hello exhale, 20th anniversary is coming for Britney's 3 studio album 'Britney'. I was thinking to buy the vinyl on that day to celebrate this record, Britney has shown a lot of love and appreciation recently for this album let's put together a streaming party for this album on her anniversary.

I have this album on iTunes, but people who don't have it buy it to show love :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

What you guys think? @PokemonSpears @Blackout2006 feature is needed! Big anniversary is coming. 

c1b4b23cd0c88089aac91832fc181bb8.jpg

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Great idea however…my fear is that anything that is bought before Brit is Free the money might go to Team Con. I am waiting for Matt or Zabel to give the all clear. Argh I am torn… The stress until Nov 12 is getting hard on me.

she's hardly credited on her songwriting and masters, you buying a 5$ CD and giving 0.00018 cent won't hurt anything trust me music industry has changed, it's giving pennies. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block