“I Need to be Independent and Free Honey!”

I love this clip so much! Im a Sagittarius as well. I think this yearning for independence and freedom is so real and maybe attached to our birth signs. I’ve felt trapped many times before and see how I react versus how my family and friends act when I am feeling more confined or ancy to get out of somewhere. 

love her and I’m so shocked with how her music and past quotes from interviews have reflected so well with her current situation. She’s always been consistent

I’m featuring clips from this special in my upcoming video this November (just a bunch of fun pre conservatorship clips- not a documentary or anything) 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

I love this clip so much! Im a Sagittarius as well. I think this yearning for independence and freedom is so real and maybe attached to our birth signs. I’ve felt trapped many times before and see how I react versus how my family and friends act when I am feeling more confined or ancy to get out of somewhere. 

love her and I’m so shocked with how her music and past quotes from interviews have reflected so well with her current situation. She’s always been consistent

I’m featuring clips from this special in my upcoming video this November (just a bunch of fun post conservatorship clips- not a documentary or anything) 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: if you know you know :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 5