Azealia Banks congratulating Britney on her big victory ❤️

Moscow

27 minutes ago, Poptimist said:

Britney is probably the only woman she doesn’t hate. Great music but what a horrible person she is, so full of hate.

how is she full of hate? she just has a different way of expressing herself but she's always right

i've seen lots of racism and xenophobia towards her in the chicken and the cat episode

• Like 7
29 minutes ago, Applejack said:

how is she full of hate? she just has a different way of expressing herself but she's always right

i've seen lots of racism and xenophobia towards her in the chicken and the cat episode

She's always right? The woman who said the LGBTQ+ community is identical to KKK?

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

She was trolling y'all because y'all do this. 

Y'all ain't gonna say nothing when she stood behind the LGBTQ+ community in that radio show and then y'all still came after her 😭💀💀

That doesn’t erase the horribly transphobic things she’s said. You can like her all you want but don’t pretend she’s an ally.

I’ve never been mad at Azelia. She’s a classic gay twink fairy stuck in a black female body. Not to mention all the people who treated her like a joke because her teeth weren’t straight. She’s had a lot of hardships and I don’t condone her behavior but I can understand how someone would become angry. She’s definitely misunderstood but you can’t deny her talent. Best female rapper hands down and overall amazing artist. Not to mention she literally only loves one person on this planet and that’s Britney lmao. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

That doesn’t erase the horribly transphobic things she’s said. You can like her all you want but don’t pretend she’s an ally.

No one saying she's an ally or trying to paint her as the leader of the LGBTQ+, but y'all super annoying to her when you don't know 1/10 of what she says or of what she says means

Ever since 212 y'all people have been giving her **** and y'all want her to only coddle the shoes you wear