Britney writes a short story on Instagram

First I didn't understand it... I thought she was copying another persons Instagram caption. But when I found out she wrote it, I was really impressed of her writing abilities. Sure it wasn't perfect, but I think the tone and wording was not that bad. There is only one question for me: Why is she doing this at 6 am? Is her sleep rhythm this ***** up? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

On 9/28/2021 at 12:08 AM, PrinceEric said:

I feel like… this is her life?! I know, I know, but bear with me —

1. She started out with next to nothing, then took a leap of faith (hitchhike) and started her career going to NY and then to Sweden (see?) to record BOMT.

2. She woke up with no water and no people — fame and success were not really what she expected it to be. She was overworked and overprotected. The rat could be alluding to the vultures in her life. Then the bike ride is about when she started rebelling and could experience a bit of freedom. She really enjoyed it and knew she could go back to her career at a later time.

3. Returning to her room — returning to her career, the conservatorship and other things she didn’t want or like. I feel the light is FreeBritney (or Sam?). She was scared of the light because it has been so long since she felt heard and she didn’t really know what it was about in the beginning. She reached the light and wasn’t scared because it was all motivated by the love we feel for her, and she started having hope again, and started dreaming about the future again.

Call me crazy, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I love you Britney, your freedom is coming! 

Love this. Thought the same when I read Sweden, and the rat thing, so I'm 100% on board with this interpretation.

She loves to write and I really like when she does these dream-like stories. Same with really long train-of-thought like captions, much more interesting than polished 5 word sentences.

• Love 2

I liked the style - it was a weird story but had a nice rhythm to it - she needs to write more often, whether songs or books (children books would be amazing)! 

I can see she has a lot of thoughts and she is trying to process it all. 

We can also see the glowing light Britney! Soon you'll get your freedom!!!