James Watson husband of Jamie Lynn, started his company 13 years ago and it makes its money installing security cameras and network systems

dfffff

1 hour ago, neverover said:

Hi Juno Lou! How’s your Instagram fan account doing? Any new follower that’s not a bot yet? :jamie_lynn_grape:

This is rude. I was simply stating the facts. This business was formed in 2005. Jamie Lynn was 14 and wasn’t even knocked up yet. Did he start the business in hopes of meeting the Spears family and spying on Britney? Ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is old news. It’s a legitimate company that does most of its business to corporate buildings. They set up TVs and sound systems. It’s actually kind of scary how much Britney’s fan base wants to find something that’s not there. 

Oh stfu  u don’t know  anything and at this point nothing is unbelievable after using a mother’s kids to control them , lying to people that she cared about telling them Britney doesn’t like them anymore and not to make eye contact with a human. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is rude. I was simply stating the facts. This business was formed in 2005. Jamie Lynn was 14 and wasn’t even knocked up yet. Did he start the business in hopes of meeting the Spears family and spying on Britney? Ridiculous. 

Wait, is this Juno or James Watson himself? If this is you James, you should know you shouldn’t jacked off to Britney’s hidden cam. You know how hurtful that’ll be to no lips Juno. It’s not her fault that she’s dryer than a public toilet in Nebraska. 
Vaseline Hml407 GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

• Haha 2
Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Oh stfu  u don’t know  anything and at this point nothing is unbelievable after using a mother’s kids to control them , lying to people that she cared about telling them Britney doesn’t like them anymore and not to make eye contact with a human. 

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Bc  for every example where someone went “far off the deep end” theres 4 where someone was right on the money . If it wasn’t for her “crazy conspiracy theorist fans”  there’d be no hope for FreeBritney.  So it’s unbelievable they are watching her , yet we just got confirmation they were listening in ?  Nawl nice try Jamie Lou  get ready for jail 

• Love 1