James Watson husband of Jamie Lynn, started his company 13 years ago and it makes its money installing security cameras and network systems

dfffff

Disgusting! These people has no boundaries! Every time I think there can’t be more gross, some detective comes with this kind of tea.. 

how can they live with dirty souls like they had.. 

I’m sure they just hate Britney and I hope Britney will never be close to these snakes when she will be free! no phone calls or visits in prison!

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is old news. It’s a legitimate company that does most of its business to corporate buildings. They set up TVs and sound systems. It’s actually kind of scary how much Britney’s fan base wants to find something that’s not there. 

Yeah, some of them are trying too hard if you ask me. 

4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s actually kind of scary how much Britney’s fan base wants to find something that’s not there. 

They said it at the beginning of FreeBritney movement. Look today, we find that everything is even worse than fans thought.

• Like 2