All of those meet and greet pictures that were made fun of…

We all joked and said that she didn’t want to be there or looked awkward. She didn’t look happy because she wasn’t and now we know it was captured on camera because she had allegedly just had her phone taken away or a disagreement with her “team” 

It really breaks my heart :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: does anyone recall a meet and greet where she seemed sad or like something was going on? 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I remember Clay, a member here, started the whole HUGNEY scandal... He asked Britney for a hug and security stepped in, Clay was very upset and wrote a very big post on Exhale demanding his hug... I remember it well :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Oh wow, I forgot about him!

I'm so thankful my M&G experience with Britney in Vegas was great :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: She was in such a good mood and her kids were in front of us sitting on the circus stool prop, maybe that's why she was in such a good mood when I saw her?

• Love 2

It's actually really sad because for the longest time fans (especially on here) were slating Britney for being so off during M&G's and charging so much for them. Little did we know it was her own team making her so uncomfortable, I don't imagine she loved doing them since she is so shy & reserved, I know I would hate doing it but them forcing her to meet more people than she was expecting must've been so overwhelming :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
Just now, Shadow. said:

It's actually really sad because for the longest time fans (especially on here) were slating Britney for being so off during M&G's and charging so much for them. Little did we know it was her own team making her so uncomfortable, I don't imagine she loved doing them since she is so shy & reserved, I know I would hate doing it but them forcing her to meet more people than she was expecting must've been so overwhelming :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

How could she be happy and enjoy her job when this was happening to her? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: