This 2016 Do You Wanna Come Over Performance is One of the Best She's Ever Done

Kletus

Her energy definitely changed, she had hope things were on the up in her personal life so she made the best of her situation and stayed strong, we forever owe her for this era it maybe wasn’t what we had hoped it would be but we got live performances, festivals, U.K. tv performances again, some serious serves and the best vocal on any album since ITZ 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

Her energy definitely changed, she had hope things were on the up in her personal life so she made the best of her situation and stayed strong, we forever owe her for this era it maybe wasn’t what we had hoped it would be but we got live performances, festivals, U.K. tv performances again, some serious serves and the best vocal on any album since ITZ 

Glory was a good era but needed more promo and music videos/singles. Almost every song could have topped the charts. I mean she worked with Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter who were huge in the 2014-2018 era. 

8 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Glory was a good era but needed more promo and music videos/singles. Almost every song could have topped the charts. I mean she worked with Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter who were huge in the 2014-2018 era. 

But looking back I’m glad more promo and videos etc didn’t happen because she clearly didn’t want to do it and was forced to do the stuff we did get 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

But looking back I’m glad more promo and videos etc didn’t happen because she clearly didn’t want to do it and was forced to do the stuff we did get 

Yeah that's true. Though I've never heard anything negative about Slumber Party you could tell that Video was her vision and she really wanted that song to be a single. I feel her label would have wanted her to release a more upbeat one like Love Me Down or Better.. 

32 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Yeah that's true. Though I've never heard anything negative about Slumber Party you could tell that Video was her vision and she really wanted that song to be a single. I feel her label would have wanted her to release a more upbeat one like Love Me Down or Better.. 

Agree I think she loves this project because as she said "she has to be subtle to get what she wanted". Team con might gets that so they shut the era

• Love 1