Where is alli sims?

ConceptD

I’m so shocked that she hasn’t properly come forward yet in a real and meaningful way. When the trailer for Controlling Britney Spears dropped the other day and they were hyping Tish, I for sure thought it was going to be Alli behind the curtain. 

I know she received threats from Jamie and his team of lawyers, but were they really bad enough that she still hasn’t come forward. I’m sure she’s been approached by many of these documentary’s. 

Just now, Don't Trust Sam said:

Alli was out of the picture in 2008/2009 unfortunately.

I wonder where Brett Miller is tho

I know she was out of the picture, but she did an interview in 2009 and hasn’t spoken since. 

brett is probably scared too, but they are two voices that could help immensely. 

Didn’t she do an interview back in 2010 where she openly spoke about what happened and that she thinks Britney shouldn’t be in a c-ship ? So I somehow doubt she doesn’t care or doesn’t want to help.

Maybe she is just very private about it and she has let Matt Rosengart know that she will help when it’s needed ?

I can imagine some people reached out in that way instead of appearing in unofficial documentaries or to go public on social media. So just bc we don’t hear from some people yet doesn’t mean they don’t want to help. So given her comments early on I woul give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Love 1

I was hoping she would surface at some point, guess I was wrong...it might be because her presence would shift the focus to the messy pre-conservatorship times? Maybe she'll come out once the conversation changes from "Britney should be free now" to "Britney should've never been conserved in the first place". Or maybe she just already said what she had to say in that interview and has no interest in talking to the press anymore.