The amount of similarities between Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe is CRAZY

8 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Sadly, one similarity was lost through time - sense for fashion:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Our girl really has none, while Marilyn had plenty of It.

That’s not true I’d say! Britney was very fashionable at the beginning of her career. She definitely dressed for success. Nowadays she doesn’t seem to care but can you blame her? Doesn’t she also do her own makeup nowadays too? (Hence why it isn’t the best). Considering her life, I really don’t blame her for not wanting to conform to the Hollywood ideal. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, x.rox said:

That’s not true I’d say! Britney was very fashionable at the beginning of her career. She definitely dressed for success. Nowadays she doesn’t seem to care but can you blame her? Doesn’t she also do her own makeup nowadays too? (Hence why it isn’t the best). Considering her life, I really don’t blame her for not wanting to conform to the Hollywood ideal. 

She has always been dressed amazingly while at work, but off stage her personal style has always been a hot mess. You're right about the make-up too. In a way, I completely understand her, It might be a big F to the system. Or a lack of style. Or maybe both:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

2 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

She has always been dressed amazingly while at work, but off stage her personal style has always been a hot mess. You're right about the make-up too. In a way, I completely understand her, It might be a big F to the system. Or a lack of style. Or maybe both:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I used to  looove her outfits, even casual ones, but definitely her style nowadays is not my cup of tea. The obsession with midriff tops and shorts is....

4 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

It would be nice to see her get dolled up often like other celebrities though. Won’t lie. She’d look glamorous and super hot with the right outfits. She’s definitely into doing her own thing though: hence the Instagram granny dresses from the 1920’s. Whatever makes her happy though!

4 hours ago, Bigno said:

I used to  looove her outfits, even casual ones, but definitely her style nowadays is not my cup of tea. The obsession with midriff tops and shorts is....

I used to love It till 2003 somewhere, after that It just went bizarre, but that doesn't take any love I have for her. It's her choice and that's the point. It's just my fashion observation:typing_keyboard_computer:

4 hours ago, x.rox said:

It would be nice to see her get dolled up often like other celebrities though. Won’t lie. She’d look glamorous and super hot with the right outfits. She’s definitely into doing her own thing though: hence the Instagram granny dresses from the 1920’s. Whatever makes her happy though!

I think most of us, especially gay part of the fan base, would want to see her in designer pieces, glamorous, with less make-up, because she is such natural beauty and we see that potential being wasted in wrong clothes, really. It's honestly not hating her style, It's just, she could do so much more with much less. But totally agree with you. If she's happy like that, that's all that matters

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

Everyone had sense of style back then, now people wear PJs when out and about.

Correct. You could say, they also had a much healthier diet than we do nowadays:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

• Like 1