[UPDATED] CNN Special Report – Toxic: Britney Spears’ Battle For Freedom – DISCUSSION THREAD

Britney Spears blames her former business manager for her conservatorship

Sources close to Spears told CNN that she blames Lou Taylor, her former business manager who resigned last year, for many of the issues surrounding the conservatorship.
One source said, "Britney is aware and angered by the control exercised over her by Lou Taylor and her company which reaped millions of dollars from her estate."
A lawyer for Taylor and her company Tri-Star told CNN in part, "Ms. Taylor was not involved in the creation of a conservatorship."
Adding they were paid, "an industry-standard percentage" as Spears' business manager and they have "nothing but fondness for Britney Spears and are proud to have served her faithfully for 12 years."

Yass... let's focus on Loucifer next! Her time is coming...

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Heck, i thought it was bad in the Netherlands.....the VS tops everything. :snort_spoon_powder_glasses: 

U wanna hear something really maddening, I don’t know if it was a Verizon issue or an E! issue but when I’d be watching a show, right in the middle of someone speaking, it would suddenly go to commercials, air like 2-4 commercials, then go back to the show at an entirely different scene, drove me crazy esp. when watching new stuff.