Jump to content

Like can I reserve a spot in the courthouse if I’m from out of town🙅🏻‍♂️ 😭😂


Recommended Posts

I really wanna go!!!!🌸🌸🌺

To the fricken courthouse on the 29th and what not but I’m actually from Canada. When I was younger I would spend the summers with my family in California and they still live there technically near the Granada Hills area 🌞☀️so it wouldn’t be a shock if I could technically stay 🌺🌺 but I’m wondering if it would even be allowed? 🥰🥰What is the protocol to get into the courthouse? I’m sure it’s not an out of reach idea to want to show up and potentially camp out, but do I have to be a citizen or show some sort of proof or is this open to the PUBLIC?!!!! 😳😳😳

🌺🌺🌸ive only ever been to court in Canada when I was on a field trip many years ago to one of the courthouses 🌺🌺🌸 I really would like to support Britney and perhaps for my own sense of accomplishment knowing I’ve been part of such an incredible community of ppl, artists, music fans, doctors, therapists, lawyers, mothers, fathers, children, and students who have fought for Britney and against conservatorship abuse 

 

can anyone tell me how to go? What time would I need to be there at


while you’re here please consider donating to this go Fund me page for Yoshiko, who was placed under a conservatorship.

Yoshiko Nakatani Sanchez Is 87 years old. She’s one of the thousands of Japanese Americans forced into interment camps in 1942. Yoshiko was only 8 years old at the time. She was a CHILD PRISONER !

Yoshiko has 3 children. Yoshiko is a victim of elder abuse, we believe her when she says one of her children abuses her. The same person who is her abuser, petitioned an emergency conservatorship on Yoshiko, to try to cover up his abuse and further abuse her in the court system with the help of her soon to be ex sister in-law who would be her temporary conservator in charge of Yoshiko and a private fiduciary in charge of her finances.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/freeyoshiko-from-a-conservatorship-elder-abuse

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought you were from India :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

But I think you have to sign a petition or something? I'm not sure how the Gram Girls always manage to get in 

I’m Indian but I was born and raised in Canada :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

ya legit!! How do they always manage to get in ? a petition?? Is there a like to obtain that though 

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

You have to be an interested party and if it’s declined then you can’t attend but you should totally go anyways and meet with the fans, I think Jordan is attending the next hearing 

should I honestly just book a flight? I know that’s so crazy but hhhh

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Rik said:

I’m Indian but I was born and raised in Canada :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

ya legit!! How do they always manage to get in ? a petition?? Is there a like to obtain that though 

should I honestly just book a flight? I know that’s so crazy but hhhh

If you really want to then yeah go for it :) if I could go I would but I’m at the opposite side of the world 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Not y'all acting like this is some concert that you can just book tickets for beforehand. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Unless you're a relevant party, why would you assume that you can just book a seat in the courtroom? 

It’s public so the public can sit in just like most court cases. They’ve just banned media and live recordings/streaming due to her testimony leaking which was illegal 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Not y'all acting like this is some concert that you can just book tickets for beforehand. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Unless you're a relevant party, why would you assume that you can just book a seat in the courtroom? 

UDHDJDJJDHD I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG W ME TBH LOL :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I am so desperate to get in …. Backstage pass tbh I hope judge Brenda does meet and greet pics 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s public so the public can sit in just like most court cases. They’ve just banned media and live recordings/streaming due to her testimony leaking which was illegal 

That’s what I thought too! Is there a way I can just enter without a letter of merit or proof of being an interested party? Isn’t it often first come first serve 

Also does the public include non citizens or PRs like what 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Girl I doubt it, because I am going to reserve a seat for me and three of my friends :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: We are going to sing 'If U Seek Amy' when Vivian the Mean starts speaking :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

I want to take pics w Vivian so badly I don’t think u understand, I’m obsessed :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Rik said:

That’s what I thought too! Is there a way I can just enter without a letter of merit or proof of being an interested party? Isn’t it often first come first serve 

Also does the public include non citizens or PRs like what 

First come first serve I believe.

Im not from the US so I have no idea how citizenship relates to entering court or not 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Rik said:

I really wanna go!!!!🌸🌸🌺

To the fricken courthouse on the 29th and what not but I’m actually from Canada. When I was younger I would spend the summers with my family in California and they still live there technically near the Granada Hills area 🌞☀️so it wouldn’t be a shock if I could technically stay 🌺🌺 but I’m wondering if it would even be allowed? 🥰🥰What is the protocol to get into the courthouse? I’m sure it’s not an out of reach idea to want to show up and potentially camp out, but do I have to be a citizen or show some sort of proof or is this open to the PUBLIC?!!!! 😳😳😳

🌺🌺🌸ive only ever been to court in Canada when I was on a field trip many years ago to one of the courthouses 🌺🌺🌸 I really would like to support Britney and perhaps for my own sense of accomplishment knowing I’ve been part of such an incredible community of ppl, artists, music fans, doctors, therapists, lawyers, mothers, fathers, children, and students who have fought for Britney and against conservatorship abuse 

 

can anyone tell me how to go? What time would I need to be there at


while you’re here please consider donating to this go Fund me page for Yoshiko, who was placed under a conservatorship.

Yoshiko Nakatani Sanchez Is 87 years old. She’s one of the thousands of Japanese Americans forced into interment camps in 1942. Yoshiko was only 8 years old at the time. She was a CHILD PRISONER !

Yoshiko has 3 children. Yoshiko is a victim of elder abuse, we believe her when she says one of her children abuses her. The same person who is her abuser, petitioned an emergency conservatorship on Yoshiko, to try to cover up his abuse and further abuse her in the court system with the help of her soon to be ex sister in-law who would be her temporary conservator in charge of Yoshiko and a private fiduciary in charge of her finances.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/freeyoshiko-from-a-conservatorship-elder-abuse

I don’t know raggy

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

THIS THREAD ??? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

The thing is… I’m not lying abt havint family there 👀
I mean like literally whatever!!!!! Other fan bases get to have their fun at concerts.

🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺why can’t we have a meet and greet w everyone. 😳😳Literally Sam lutfi is gonna be selling hats outside the courthouse like the freak he always is 😭😭😭

 

I legit need a pic w Viv, POM meet and greet style so we won’t have to touch due to Covid 

and I wanna be there when Brenda sentences Lou to jail (I want her to baptize me sooooo bad omfg) And makes the SPEARS FAMILY PAY FOR CONSERVATORSHIP ABUSE 👀👀👀👀 

😜😜BRITNEY VS SPEARS 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

LOU LOU LOCK HER UP :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

LOU LOU LOCK HER UP :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

LOU LOU LOCK HER UP!!!!!! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block