Interviewed on The Original Doll Podcast with James Rodriguez: listen

• Leader
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I checked it yesterday :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I need to catch up with that podcast's episodes. I started somewhere around That's Where You Take Me, but then I found out there were so many older episodes, and then there's the new ones, and it's like, I can't get up to date lol 

Let me know what you think legend!! 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw he's here @JamesRodriguez 

Haiiiii @JamesRodriguez

• Love 1
  • Leader
6 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

@Jordan Miller when the haters hit you, try to reverse the negativity bias. Google the negativity bias, try reading about it so that might help you out when the haters try to **** on you. You won't be bothered because you'll the the psych aspect of it.

Also applies for the rest of you. Basically, treasure the positive feelings, memories and thoughts because even your brain tends to feed on the negative ones and thats why people think more about things that bother them . UNLESS you program yourself not to do it...to a certain point.

Appreciate that! In the time since this interview I think I have come a long ways. We recorded this I think 4-5 weeks ago I believe. Thanks for the words of encouragement 👍 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, BritneySpearsDolls said:

I love James & his podcast! Its nice to have something to listen to that isn't solely about Free Britney and is more about the reasons why we love her to begin with, her artistry!!!!! 

Yes! It was really refreshing. I even remember bringing up FB in the convo and thinking, Jordan, STOP. lol. 

• Love 1