Interviewed on The Original Doll Podcast with James Rodriguez: listen

• Leader

Hey Exhale, I had the opportunity to chat with James Rodriguez on The Original Doll Podcast.

We took a trip down memory lane to talk about Britney during The X Factor era. It's a time in Britney's career we don't talk toooo much about. It was an interesting moment for BreatheHeavy as well - at that point I was participating in an X Factor after-show after each episode aired, and even got to see one of the tapings live in LA. 

Give it a listen and let me know what you think! 

Or via Apple Music

• Love 3
  • Like 1

@Jordan Miller when the haters hit you, try to reverse the negativity bias. Google the negativity bias, try reading about it so that might help you out when the haters try to **** on you. You won't be bothered because you'll the the psych aspect of it.

Also applies for the rest of you. Basically, treasure the positive feelings, memories and thoughts because even your brain tends to feed on the negative ones and thats why people think more about things that bother them . UNLESS you program yourself not to do it...to a certain point.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I checked it yesterday :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I need to catch up with that podcast's episodes. I started somewhere around That's Where You Take Me, but then I found out there were so many older episodes, and then there's the new ones, and it's like, I can't get up to date lol 

Me too! The one with the writer of scary and amnesia is definitely great listen 

• Like 1