Shawn Mendes fails a lie detector test when asked about Taylor Swift's boyfriend

The editor of that video already knew we would all see the title and scream "Did they ask him if he's gay?!?" so the very first few seconds LITERALLY go like (and I quote):

- Man: "Nothing's gonna hurt, alright?"

- Shawn: "It feels like it's gonna hurt..."

- Man: "Well, it could, but... (...) Lean forward."

- Shawn: "I wasn't expecting all of this..."

I'm dead :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Shawn that whole interview going over possible questions they might ask 

“Are you gay?” 

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

“Does Camila have blackmail on you to be her beard?”

Sweating Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

“Did you ride Nick Jonas? Is that leaked photo you?”

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

In my mind, 

“Did you ride Nick Jonas? Is that leaked photo you?”

Yes he did!!!

Guys hum maybe it’s not my fight but can we please leave him alone?

As a straight (“feminine”?) man I can tell you I’ve been called “gay” as an insult many times before. Not that I ever cared honestly but I can tell you that having to convince everyone around you that your ***uality is what you say it is, isn’t very fun.

Also, if everybody keeps harassing him he won’t be able to realize anything regarding his ***uality in the future (if there’s even something to realize…). Let the internet be a neutral environment so he can live his own life and write his own story.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, PeterPaul said:

Guys hum maybe it’s not my fight but can we please leave him alone?

As a straight (“feminine”?) man I can tell you I’ve been called “gay” as an insult many times before. Not that I ever cared honestly but I can tell you that having to convince everyone around you that your ***uality is what you say it is, isn’t very fun.

Also, if everybody keeps harassing him he won’t be able to realize anything regarding his ***uality in the future (if there’s even something to realize…). Let the internet be a neutral environment so he can live his own life and write his own story.

This! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block