Shawn Mendes fails a lie detector test when asked about Taylor Swift's boyfriend

29 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

It doesn’t sit right with me how everyone tries to out him or claim him as part of the community as if he was Freddie Mercury or sumthin. He’s an homophobe quite honestly, and he made fun of Britney shaving her head. We should just let Camila deal with him and whatever he is.  :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Homophobic? I think he was very polite and friendly here? 

16 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Homophobic? I think he was very polite and friendly here? 

You should check out his Billboard interview not many years ago where he sounds pretty prejudiced. People being so annoying about his ***uality brought the homophobia out of him. Maybe understandably so but it’s not a mature way to deal with it. That interview was post all that stuff in the video…

www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/pride/8506112/shawn-mendes-rumors-***uality-interview/

I don’t like his approach to things and I think he’s an insecure brat. I don’t pay attention to him at all, just giving my two cents here. If he changed his mind in the past three years, good for him but that won’t change what I think :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block