BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

Jamie and Vivian are in SHAMBLES

They keep changing their strategy, lately they wanna end it but no, remove Jamie and in 30-45 days the cship can end, why can't Jamie just leave if he's so happy for the cship to end? If he wants the cship to end, it means he believes it's not needed and if he believes it's not needed then he should just agree to step down, I hope Mathew makes this argument, it's basic but straight to the point and shows that Jamie and Vivian are being sneaky.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

For those that are confused the reason why they can't end the conservatorship then investigate us because once it's terminated everything Jamie and Vivian did or talked about is protected under the client lawyer confidentiality law.

Someone found a loop hole when it comes to conservatorships once a conservator is terminated all the info must be transferred to the new conservator to essentially "fill them in" or what's been done. 

AS SOON AS THEY FOUND THAT LOOPHOLE VIV AND JAMIE IMMEDIATELY BEGGED TO END THE CONSHIP

THEYRE GOING DOWN!!!

200.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

I dont get it. they say brit's team wants to remove jamie first so they can access the files.

but cant they access the files even the con is over? why do they need to keep the con going?

Basically this conservatorship is a court case in and of itself. If the conservatorship is terminated, then I think most if not all the files that Jamie, Lou, etc. have would stay within this case. But if the case is over, it’s most likely that Rosengart wouldn’t be able to access them in order to mount on investigation. My interpretation could be off, but basically he would not have any access to those files…

• Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Rosengart is going in for the kill... I'm so excited for his turn!!! Why is Lisa there though.. it really bothers me that she makes it all about her. She wanted Britney to choose her as a lawyer and now she's trying to claw her way in?! 

Lisa is literally just sitting in at the court too like BJ and Babs.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

For those that are confused the reason why they can't end the conservatorship then investigate us because once it's terminated everything Jamie and Vivian did or talked about is protected under the client lawyer confidentiality law.

Someone found a loop hole when it comes to conservatorships once a conservator is terminated all the info must be transferred to the new conservator to essentially "fill them in" or what's been done. 

Thank you for this crucial info! Rosengart is an amazing strategist.

• Love 2
Just now, SlayOut said:

Basically this conservatorship is a court case in and of itself. If the conservatorship is terminated, then I think most if not all the files that Jamie, Lou, etc. have would stay within this case. But if the case is over, it’s most likely that Rosengart wouldn’t be able to access them in order to mount on investigation. My interpretation could be off, but basically he would not have any access to those files…

yes he wouldn't have any way of knowing what they did!