Why aren’t we talking about the housekeepers LLC…

2 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

Who´s Jacob York and what did he say?

An industry (predator) “manager” . He’s a sicko, but I’ll keep that to myself. He was writing under the shade room about how She’s crazy and ppl were arguing with him and he said “my buddy jeff works with her, she’s floored” basically saying Jeff told him she’s crazy 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Guys, I know we’re all mad and ready to fight for our girl, but we’re getting into tough territory with this stuff.

Not only are the trying to distract us, but they know there’s enough crazy as*holes out there to start harassing and sending death threats to anyone with this name - and doing so only discredits the fan base and the movement as a whole. 

There’s a lot of villains in this story, and we don’t even know the half of it. Hell, the woman could have just been following orders from “Daddy” (could have even been threatened like Alli was). This is all still sketchy and we shouldn’t be taking the bait. It’s exactly what they want. 

Same.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

lol, they are working on nothing, except trying to sabotage Britney and make her look bad. 

Normally, you don't even call the police for such trivial things. 

They as in Britney and her lawyer. They are going what needs to be done LEGALLY stalking and harassing people isn’t going to help Britney at all. I highly doubt Britney appreciates it either, she’s likely terrified of her fans. She can love the support of her fans and still find them terrifying. Especially considering she’s had stalker fans. Make noise but don’t go out and bother people directly. No one should be emailing her lawyers and wasting their time on **** they likely already know on their own. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

That Jeff tells him she’s crazy 

What does crazy even means ? Mentally ill ?

So why forcing her to work and parading her on red carpets ?

Is this how you treat someone with a supposed mental illness ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The truth is, they drive her crazy. 

3 minutes ago, AP4 said:

They as in Britney and her lawyer. They are going what needs to be done LEGALLY stalking and harassing people isn’t going to help Britney at all. I highly doubt Britney appreciates it either, she’s likely terrified of her fans. She can love the support of her fans and still find them terrifying. Especially considering she’s had stalker fans. Make noise but don’t go out and bother people directly. No one should be emailing her lawyers and wasting their time on **** they likely already know on their own. 

Are you serious? You made ur account last year during crazy times , so I’m skeptical of you. If I feel like I have information that is beneficial I will most DEFINITELY email her lawyer, Bc what damage does that do??

Who are you 🤔 I agree the stslking and showing up to her house is going too far, I was mostly joking , but to say no one should be emailing her lawyer.. are u aware that lawyers have PRAISED us for the findings we’ve come across? Her lawyer thanked the fans for their info too… go ahead & log out for me baby.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Okay , no need to be so spicy. Her police report is public record and all over Twitter. I already emailed her lawyer the info about her recent business endeavor. Call me crazy idgaf, but imma make sure I do the most Bc no one has done anything for her.

I’m sorry if you find it offensive but it’s really something you shouldn’t be getting into. Reporters have credentials, there’s rules they have to follow. Maybe the housekeeper would fall for you lying about being a reporter because she doesn’t know any better but anyone in the business is going to know right away. And you’ll likely be sent away for harassment. Her lawyers also have an entire paid team to investigate stuff. I’m sure they know about the llc the housekeeper has. That’s a whole $50 application to become an llc and a lot of people that are considered self employed get them for tax purposes. 

5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

What does crazy even means ? Mentally ill ?

So why forcing her to work and parading her on red carpets ?

Is this how you treat someone with a supposed mental illness ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The truth is, they drive her crazy. 

He used the term “floored” but u nailed it on the head 

Just now, jokobish said:

Are you serious? You made ur account last year during crazy times , so I’m skeptical of you. If I feel like I have information that is beneficial I will most DEFINITELY email her lawyer, Bc what damage does that do??

Who are you 🤔 I agree the stslking and showing up to her house is going too far, I was mostly joking , but to say no one should be emailing her lawyer.. are u aware that lawyers have PRAISED us for the findings we’ve come across? Her lawyer thanked the fans for their info too… go ahead & log out for me baby.

You probably should get a life outside of being obsessed with Britney it’s not healthy. I did make a new account within the last year. I stopped actively following Britney after circus when it was obvious stuff wasn’t right because of the conservatorship. I focused on my own life and problems. I randomly would lurk and made an account again so I could follow along better since things got worse and she also finally spoke out. I appreciate the other sane not obsessed members in the form that don’t feel the need to stalk people and send death threats 🤦🏻‍♀️

10 minutes ago, AP4 said:

You probably should get a life outside of being obsessed with Britney it’s not healthy. I did make a new account within the last year. I stopped actively following Britney after circus when it was obvious stuff wasn’t right because of the conservatorship. I focused on my own life and problems. I randomly would lurk and made an account again so I could follow along better since things got worse and she also finally spoke out. I appreciate the other sane not obsessed members in the form that don’t feel the need to stalk people and send death threats 🤦🏻‍♀️

I didn’t need a play by play of ur supposed old account. No matter what  you say, you made an account on a Britney fansite like the rest of us baby boy. So take ur own advice bby and go focus on this life you have, no one asked u to comment on here 🥰. I’ll be enjoying my glass of champagne at my party tonight ❤️ You can continue lurking whoever u are 

And not me being accused of death threats now😩😩 chileeee it’s giving Vivian… that u girl?👀

35 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

U serious? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Guuuurl, you being way too obsessed and creepy. Not ok.

Lol you’re ridiculous if you think I’m going to knock on this maids ****ty home, just so she can claim she was battered again😂 , I have a reputation, like anyone, but especially in this business.

I made this thread to discuss the shady business while playing around & also, Like I said before, I’m flying to LA to go to a PARTY by LA Reid & I was gonna ask him about Britney. To you, that’s creepy, to me & him, it’s conversation & we’ve had plenty, just not regarding her.. But I’ll keep what I hear to myself or if it’s important & u wanna know DM me(not you tho). What’s actually concerning is how ppl are told they shouldn’t contact anyone with information that could be helpful & we should blindly “trust” the lawyers or were considered lunatics. Bc we’ve seen how well that’s gotten Brit. But that makes me crazy, lol.  You’re fine just tweeting, I will continue to email rosengart with any info that could be beneficial. Call me crazy 🤷🏽‍♂️ He actually THANKED me a month ago in an email.. granted it was literally just “thank you.” , but he is listening. But from now, I just will share what I know about Jacob York, Jeff Raymond & anything/anyone else with ppl who actually can do something , not a sideline fan

13 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Lol you’re ridiculous if you think I’m going to knock on this maids ****ty home, just so she can claim she was battered again😂 , I have a reputation, like anyone, but especially in this business.

I made this thread to discuss the shady business while playing around & also, Like I said before, I’m flying to LA to go to a PARTY by LA Reid & I was gonna ask him about Britney. To you, that’s creepy, to me & him, it’s conversation & we’ve had plenty, just not regarding her.. But I’ll keep what I hear to myself or if it’s important & u wanna know DM me(not you tho). What’s actually concerning is how ppl are told they shouldn’t contact anyone with information that could be helpful & we should blindly “trust” the lawyers or were considered lunatics. Bc we’ve seen how well that’s gotten Brit. But that makes me crazy, lol.  You’re fine just tweeting, I will continue to email rosengart with any info that could be beneficial. Call me crazy 🤷🏽‍♂️ He actually THANKED me a month ago in an email.. granted it was literally just “thank you.” , but he is listening. But from now, I just will share what I know about Jacob York, Jeff Raymond & anything/anyone else with ppl who actually can do something , not a sideline fan

Ok :matches: you do your thing honey:matches:

• Like 1