Why aren’t we talking about the housekeepers LLC…

39 minutes ago, AP4 said:

^^^^ all this. 

Right?

Britney now has the best lawyer that money can buy...I'm sure he's got a solid handle on it already. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I don't see why any fan would need to reach out to any of the players involved in this.

Fans can assist Britney best by focusing on winning the confidence of investigative journalists and the mainstream media...Pointing out to them the most relevant parts of the story to ensure Britney receives fair coverage.

But Britney's personal staff? Family? Friends? Legal team? 

Those folks should clearly be off limits...They all deserve privacy and a sense of safety and security. No matter what their role.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

Sounds like a direct quote from Jamie himself!! Slap a restraining order on there, that’ll do the trick!

Or maybe it's a direct quote from someone with a sense of personal boundaries?

Do you honestly think fans are better experienced to handle this than former federal prosecutor and A-List lawyer to the stars Mathew Rosengart? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Right?

Britney now has the best lawyer that money can buy...I'm sure he's got a solid handle on it already. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I don't see why any fan would need to reach out to any of the players involved in this.

Fans can assist Britney best by focusing on winning the confidence of investigative journalists and the mainstream media...Pointing out to them the most relevant parts of the story to ensure Britney receives fair coverage.

But Britney's personal staff? Family? Friends? Legal team? 

Those folks should clearly be off limits...They all deserve privacy and a sense of safety and security. No matter what their role.

Some fans have no sense of personal boundaries. Don’t seem to realize they are complete strangers in all this and do not have all the details. Britney is the only one that will make the decision about what to do with her family when she’s free. Same with what to do with her staff. Seems this staff member already lost her job as she should have. So clearly Britney has a handle on it already and her lawyer has her back if it comes to anything legal. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Guys, this is too much. Are you really going to send her a private message? This is how they want the public to see our movement. 

oh God… this is way too much. Besides, we dont know what happened between her and Britney (yes, Britney can make mistakes too! Surprise! She is a person just like you and me). Everyone deserves privacy

this is too much and I dont support it

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Even if nobody in this thread actually plans on contacting Britney's housekeeper...

It's always best to be mindful that there are fans that would think nothing of crossing that line.

We hear all the time about other celebrities taking out restraining orders because fans are making them feel as if they're not safe.

We don't ever want to wake up to hear that some fan actually did show up on the doorstep of one of Britney's employees and scare them or even hurt them.

So it's better to be cautious and not imply that it's ever a good idea...It wouldn't just look bad on that one person, but on the entire fanbase.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ya'll sound like lunatics who need restraining orders. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Right? 

Some of the comments in this thread are embarrassing. Half of you need to go back to twitter. Actually, no, don't, just log out of your socials altogether. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

At this point, you do what you feel is best. 

I think the pressure and presence from the fans is a good thing. Team Con needs to know we are watching…. 

Pressure and presence from fans by turning up at her housekeepers home is not a good thing. It's the complete opposite and bordering on harassment. 

The fact that this was even discussed in this thread is outrageous. And once again, paints ALL Britney fans in a negative light. 

It's one thing to advocate for a Free Britney on twitter and make our voices heard by attending rallys, but for someone to suggest turning up at her housekeepers home, even if jokingly, is unbelievable and makes me extremely uncomfortable. 

Let her *** **** lawyer do his thing.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Even if nobody in this thread actually plans on contacting Britney's housekeeper...

It's always best to be mindful that there are fans that would think nothing of crossing that line.

We hear all the time about other celebrities taking out restraining orders because fans are making them feel as if they're not safe.

We don't ever want to wake up to hear that some fan actually did show up on the doorstep of one of Britney's employees and scare them or even hurt them.

So it's better to be cautious and not imply that it's ever a good idea...It wouldn't just look bad on that one person, but on the entire fanbase.

^This! 👏🏼

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rennen said:

Pressure and presence from fans by turning up at her housekeepers home is not a good thing. It's the complete opposite and bordering on harassment. 

The fact that this was even discussed in this thread is outrageous. And once again, paints ALL Britney fans in a negative light. 

It's one thing to advocate for a Free Britney on twitter and make our voices heard by attending rallys, but for someone to suggest turning up at her housekeepers home, even if jokingly, is unbelievable and makes me extremely uncomfortable. 

Let her *** **** lawyer do his thing.

I regret posting what I did. I won’t edit my post tho but yes….. you’re correct. It’s not ok.