For die-hard Britney stans: my podcast with 'Original Doll The Podcast'

• Leader

Hey Exhale, 

I had a near-two hour chat with several fellow die-hard Britney fans, Timo and Felipe, on their podcast Original Doll The Podcast.

Because they're fellow stans, they knew to ask certain questions I've shied away from in the past. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

They put me in the hot seat, which was a bit nerve-wracking :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:, but at the same time I think it's important now more than ever I am as transparent and honest with everyone as possible considering there is such a lack of it in the Britney world. 

They ask me about meeting Britney, if Britney's team actually sued me, Lou Taylor, Sam Lutfi, Perez Hilton, World of Britney closing, announcing the M+M tour, meeting Britney's mom, the Free Britney movement, how Britney fans generally perceive me and much more.  

I have noooo idea what you'll think of this interview, but I hope you like it. I tried my best to be as genuine, authentic and transparent as possible. Let me know what you think. 

(Or listen on Apple)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Looking forward to hearing what ya think!

It is a great episode and very entertaining. They asked a lot of questions i was wondering myself haha It was great to listen and understand what was going on behind the scenes on BH in several situations. Like M+M's tour or the Freakshow cameo, also the proof that some times if don't ask for things, you may be missing something big :)

I agree with the comments about Lynne, totally but regarding that other guy, i am definetely more on the cautious side. I don't trust him at all. just because Team Con is bad doesn't mean he is good...

Regarding B mentioning that the movement started 3 years ago, aixxx...probably she never heard about it in 2009 since she was so isolated, unfortunately. But  i am sure she can find more about it in 2021.

Very curious about what is upcoming for Breathe Heavy that you cannot reveal in the podcast. And don't listen to the haters...i think most of them are just envious because you experienced situations they wanted to experience too. And probably they are not that "emotionally mature" and instead of being happy for you they are just angry.. Anyway the numbers do not lie and all fans should be happy that a britney fan site is having so much success.

WIll you do part 2 of the interview with them?

On 8/22/2021 at 1:54 AM, Sea flower said:

It is a great episode and very entertaining. They asked a lot of questions i was wondering myself haha It was great to listen and understand what was going on behind the scenes on BH in several situations. Like M+M's tour or the Freakshow cameo, also the proof that some times if don't ask for things, you may be missing something big :)

I agree with the comments about Lynne, totally but regarding that other guy, i am definetely more on the cautious side. I don't trust him at all. just because Team Con is bad doesn't mean he is good...

Regarding B mentioning that the movement started 3 years ago, aixxx...probably she never heard about it in 2009 since she was so isolated, unfortunately. But  i am sure she can find more about it in 2021.

Very curious about what is upcoming for Breathe Heavy that you cannot reveal in the podcast. And don't listen to the haters...i think most of them are just envious because you experienced situations they wanted to experience too. And probably they are not that "emotionally mature" and instead of being happy for you they are just angry.. Anyway the numbers do not lie and all fans should be happy that a britney fan site is having so much success.

Loved this 

• Love 1
  • Leader
On 8/21/2021 at 10:54 PM, Sea flower said:

Really appreciate you listening to this :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: And also sharing your thoughts! 

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

• Love 1

I’ve never thought you were being wrongfully opportunistic and have felt you’ve been a Britney advocate since day one. I have never doubted your sincerity. But this interview took it a step further and really just further elevated my level of respect as you as a person aside from the world of Britney Spears. What a stand up guy. We share similar views on not wanting to lash out and be so angry and bitter and attacking at people. I think you’re a little further than me on the journey though because I do get frustrated still when I see certain things in the forum. It’s sounds like you’ve reached, or are damn near close, to a level of equilibrium in life. Whatever your doing is working. Great interview. 

• Like 1