Does Lou think she’s a legend in the industry

🌸🌺🌺 she started her business in 2002 but says she started it 27 years ago. 🌸😉😉

🌹🌹🌹She opened up her first tri star office in 2003, the second in 2008 when Britney’s conservatorship started, and another one more recently. 🌺🌺🌸🌸
She allegedly created an award about manager of the year and has various celebrities under her roster 😛🌺🌺🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹like jlo, aerosmith’s Steven Tyler, etc. She’s a h oe basically! And Britney allegedly sent bat**** 😂😂😉 crazy lutfi who keeps and leaks all this **** stored years on end despite having a restraining order up against him from Britney, ALLL these emails about wanting in on Britney’s life in 2007 and 2008 😛 

And remember her connections to the the mercy ministries girls. It was like confirmed that she like 🌹 was part of the very ministry in Nashville tenesse that the Australian ministry alleged had performed exorcisms and gay conversions at 🌹 I have clips from the survivors in this documentary I made on free Britney back in March before all this unfolded but ya lots of stuff on lou here 🌹😂😂 at this very time stamp acrually 🌸🌸

it’s All about exhale actually 🌸🌹😉😉 and includes interviews with exhale and I’d appreciate if you checked it out.

but anywho does Lou think she’s like a legend or like something 🌸😂🌹🌹 making awards for herself 

PS I have an documentary about Aaliyah and why you couldn’t stream her music coming soon 🌹🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺😉🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹on august 19th the day before her streaming. It’s also much better than the Britney one cuz the Britney one was my first video but anywho! Lou is a snake 🐍allegedly  (source: the Lord)

🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺

thoughts? @PokemonSpears @Slayer @SlayOut  @Isla@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN 

• Love 4

I really feel Britney made her so powerful within the entertainment industry. The fact she’s still standing despite all this attention… It worries me :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: She’s very creepy and not only uses faith as a tool to manipulate people, but also incorporates it to her business. I think she’s not even really qualified to do what she does… We have a cult leader right in front of our very eyes, allegedly.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SPEED28 said:

Isn’t she? If it wasn’t for her, Britney‘s career would be in shreds :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Hide contents

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

I really feel Britney made her so powerful within the entertainment industry. The fact she’s still standing despite all this attention… It worries me :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: She’s very creepy and not only uses faith as a tool to manipulate people, but also incorporates it to her business. I think she’s not even really qualified to do what she does… We have a cult leader right in front of our very eyes, allegedly.

It is genuinely horrifying how much power and respect association with Britney has brought Lou if she’s reading this I would like to affirm with her that she is in fact a con artist allegedly 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block