Does Lou think sheโ€™s a legend in the industry

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบโœจ she started her business in 2002 but says she started it 27 years ago. ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนShe opened up her first tri star office in 2003, the second in 2008 when Britneyโ€™s conservatorship started, and another one more recently. โœจ๐ŸŒบโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
She allegedly created an award about manager of the year and has various celebrities under her roster ๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนlike jlo, aerosmithโ€™s Steven Tyler, etc. Sheโ€™s a h oe basically! And Britney allegedly sent bat**** ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ crazy lutfi who keeps and leaks all this **** stored years on end despite having a restraining order up against him from Britney, ALLL these emails about wanting in on Britneyโ€™s life in 2007 and 2008ย ๐Ÿ˜›โœจโœจโœจย 

And remember her connections to the the mercy ministries girls. It was like confirmed that she like ๐ŸŒนโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ was part of the very ministry in Nashville tenesse that the Australian ministryย alleged had performed exorcismsย and gay conversions at ๐ŸŒนโœจโœจ I have clips from the survivors in this documentary I made on free Britney back in March before all this unfolded but ya lots of stuff on lou here ๐ŸŒนโœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ at this very time stamp acrually ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

itโ€™s All about exhale actually ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒนโœจ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ and includes interviews with exhale and Iโ€™d appreciate if you checked it out.

but anywho does Lou think sheโ€™s like a legend or like something ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน making awards for herselfย 

ย 

ย 

PS I have anย documentary about Aaliyah and why you couldnโ€™t stream her music coming soon ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนon august 19th the day before her streaming. Itโ€™s also much better than the Britney one cuz the Britney one was my first video but anywho! Lou is a snake ๐Ÿallegedly ย (source: the Lord)

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

thoughts? @PokemonSpearsย @Slayerย @SlayOutย  @Isla@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEENย 

• Love 4

I really feel Britneyย made her so powerful within the entertainment industry. The fact sheโ€™s still standing despite all this attentionโ€ฆ It worries meย :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:ย Sheโ€™s very creepy and not only uses faith as a tool to manipulate people, but also incorporates it to her business. I think sheโ€™s not even really qualified to do what she doesโ€ฆ We have a cult leader right in front of our very eyes, allegedly.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SPEED28 said:

Isnโ€™t she? If it wasnโ€™t for her, Britneyโ€˜s career would be inย shredsย :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

ย  Hide contents

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

I really feel Britneyย made her so powerful within the entertainment industry. The fact sheโ€™s still standing despite all this attentionโ€ฆ It worries meย :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:ย Sheโ€™s very creepy and not only uses faith as a tool to manipulate people, but also incorporates it to her business. I think sheโ€™s not even really qualified to do what she doesโ€ฆ We have a cult leader right in front of our very eyes, allegedly.

It is genuinely horrifying how much power and respect association with Britney has brought Lou if sheโ€™s reading this I would like to affirm with her that she is in fact a con artist allegedlyย 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block