Britney Best Selling Singles In US

2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Agreed but from my research Britney is sitting at 135M albums with streaming and 160M singles WW. 

I di believe since streaming happened it's been easier to break what seemed impossible industry records, so I feel there's a denial by the industry as they don't want the pure sales era to be erased at all. 

So I feel if someone tops Madonna cos of streaming, it will be denied. Cos the industry is still forcing sales to happen, but this generation views physical media as wasted space on shelves..

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Prachi said:

Top of that this is just US, she sold a lot of singles despite being a non single artist WW! 

All of them are under-certified though/non certified also. Toxic will never go diamond I fear :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

She has no diamond single :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Her team never released physical singles to many stores and she was blacklisted on radio. Hence her album sales are a lot stronger. If you wanted to buy toxic in 2004, you had to buy ITZ 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, bas che said:

Care to share this research? A tweet from a fan account isn’t exactly credible

20210716-042049.jpg

Also, US and UK sales by Britneycharts are very credible because shipment tracking is easy it's the WW you can do approximation. 

24 minutes ago, Prachi said:

20210716-042049.jpg

Also, US and UK sales by Britneycharts are very credible because shipment tracking is easy it's the WW you can do approximation. 

Thanks but I was referring to your previous post where you stated the following “sitting at 135M albums with streaming and 160M singles WW. ” 

the screenshot from Jive in 2011 doesn’t verify these numbers. 

40 minutes ago, bas che said:

Thanks but I was referring to your previous post where you stated the following “sitting at 135M albums with streaming and 160M singles WW. ” 

the screenshot from Jive in 2011 doesn’t verify these numbers. 

Well, 135M with all the streaming including YT and Spotify + including her DVD sales also Jive will not inflate her numbers as how they were being dissolved I work in the industry label do try to inflate sales but a dissolving company chances are less. 

I've also talked with some people in RCA also! 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

135 m albums? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:  160 m singles? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I wanna believe this but receipts?

I shared the jive account on top, plus britney charts have accumulated around 145M singles WW and he always keeps a lower side this include ringtones as well. 

• Like 1