New Britney Blind Item

10 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

If your boyfriend /girlfriend was in a c-ship and was suffering tremendously from it would you stand by making selfies and promoting yourself or would you do anything and everything to help get her/him out? Britney said she didn't know she could petition it .. why didn't Sam tell her? Why didn't Sam get a lawyer to figure these things out? Why was he happy with status quo? 

There is no excuse for him not doing anything these past years and just standing by while Britney was locked up. 

I'm so sorry I didn't realise you were an insider and knew everything that was going on behind the scenes. 

You have no clue what he is doing behind the scenes, I don't get the logic in attacking the one person Britney continues to profess her love for. 

You guys are literally worse than team con screaming how Britney clearly must have bad judgment.

Also you're mad he's got a job and not leeching off Britney's money? Get a grip:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: The man has access to more money than Britney before you come up with some BS.

Would you prefer him to say how terrible she's doing and that she's crying every day? Would you prefer him to be doing that? Britney literally said she was crying every day, you really are angry he didn't say that to make her look a mess?

Do some of you want Britney to be isolated or alone attacking every single person that has ever been in contact with her?

Some of you are beyond pathetic and do much more harm than good. You people go out of your way to critique Britney's judgment, you're just giving ammunition to team con and you clearly don't trust Britney to be claiming she chooses to surround herself by such a bad person.

I can see where this thread is going, people attacking Sam and questioning Britney's judgment for the millionth time - locked.

• Love 1

SATURDAY, AUGUST 07, 2021

Blind Item #4

Beginning last Sunday and continuing through early Tuesday morning, the "singer" was communicating with someone on the outside. Want to know who ratted her out? The boyfriend.

*allegedly* 

grain of salt & all that..

if this is true, she literally has noone apart from her new lawyer in her corner

flush them ALL out asap

happy or not, a rat is a rat *allegedly*