New Britney Blind Item

I want to like Sam, but I believe it. He was only too happy to post about her ‘strength’ when she was forced into the facility against her will. He’s spoken out about Jamie, but maybe he just chooses whichever side is winning at that point in time. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Just now, ConceptD said:

I want to like Sam, but I believe it. He was only too happy to post about her ‘strength’ when she was forced into the facility against her will. He’s spoken out about Jamie, but maybe he just chooses whichever side is winning at that point in time. 

Imagine Britney fighting to prove she has capacity and has sound judgment, whilst so called "fans" try do everything they can to prove she has bad judgment - give it a break just because you don't like Sam:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 5
Just now, ConceptD said:

Britney has been in a bubble for thirteen years girl. Everyone in her life has been checked and vetted. She didn’t just happen to meet Sam and start a relationship, it had to be signed off on. Then you had the fact of him calling her strong on her ‘me time’ post and walking her out of the hotel drugged out of her brain when everything blew up and it just doesn’t sit right. It’s not a slight on Britneys judgement at all, but at this point what in her life is real?

You quite literally are questioning her judgment.

Anyway, lets agree to disagree because I don't plan on changing my view unless I have good reason.

Fake news by team con to cause discord is my guess

Isn’t isolating and stopping Britney from communicating with “outside world” illegal? With Mathew as her lawyer I’m sure she knows her rights and the old team can’t try and get away with enforcing it anymore..

I think Britney has good judgement, remember she was trying to distance from her controlling greedy family before they locked up in a conservatorship and was calling Lou Taylor a crazy stalker who scares her to her lawyer back then too, while her family let Lou in, so Britney's family clearly have bad judgement not Britney

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You quite literally are questioning her judgment.

Anyway, lets agree to disagree because I don't plan on changing my view unless I have good reason.

The problem is Britney has been completely unable to use her own judgment. But okay, sams the one person in her inner circle that’s cool 👍