Does user @Slayout even care about his fans anymore

His career is on decline. @SlayOut hasn’t had a hit since Oops I Flopped Again and we all know I’m a Flop For You peaked at #27 on the Exhale Hot 50 charts. Huge mistake for a member of his caliber. Is he officially over? 
He doesn’t seem to care about his fans at all. He’s a disgrace some might say

discuss. 

@Midnight feature it. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

Funny seeing you come for my wig when the #SlayOutIsOverParty hashtag you launched flopped on all social media channels! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:
I’m here to let you know my wig is still intact! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Your childish tirade against me could never derail my career. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: At least I have a career that isn’t defined by Bubbling Under chart toppers… unlike yours! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
I’m currently in the process of recording my highly anticipated self-titled album SlayOut, and I’m slated to return to the VMA stage this fall to perform my lead single, Slay Me More. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

As expected, I’ll be on stage performing and people will be shouting my name. Crying that they’re in my presence. While you’ll… be in the audience. Watching me do what you can’t!

rhoa-phaedra-check-that.gif?resize=245,2

Jealousy is a disease, @Rik, and it seems that you’re infected! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: Can’t wait to see your sad response! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 6
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

When u said I had no career, remember? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I remember now! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: I don’t know what came over me, I think Lou’s demonic ways affected my mind momentarily. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Let me film my YouTube apology to you!

PVErH7d.gif

In the meantime, don’t listen to anything @Rik says. He clearly needs an evaluation and should probably take a social media hiatus. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@SlayOut, don't forget to mention the fact that I'm featured on your upcoming album. If it flops, maybe @Style. can hop on the remix. Bang Bang tease, methinks. :gunney:

Did somebody call for ‘Myx moscato & frizz in a bottle, it’s Nicki Full Throttle, it’s OH,UH?’ The Kulture needs to be slapped by this remix tho. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:bang bang GIF by mtv

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@SlayOut, don't forget to mention the fact that I'm featured on your upcoming album. If it flops, maybe @Style. can hop on the remix. Bang Bang tease, methinks. :gunney:

It won’t flop, bestie! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: But a planned exclusive @Style. and @I Always Sing Live remix would be sure to put @Rik’s flailing career in the grave!

Lets get to the recording booth! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

@Rik has been silent for four hours! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: While my fans came to my defense, Rik has not been sighted publicly since he made this desperate thread! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Oh, how the tables turn! :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

I was kidnapped by Lou Taylor…. The internship at Tristar went sour 

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: will make a statement soon

Spoiler

I’ve been working all day on the Aaliyah documentary and with recent news of her streaming coming to services soon, it’s been a very busy day

ur a flop tho and I’ll see u court : :nopingout_meme:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block