DISCLAIMER: This is in no way meant to criticize Britney. 

Now that a great deal of information has come to light regarding Britney’s conservatorship and most, if not all, of our fan “conspiracy” theories were proven to be correct, I would like to focus on a theory that I have had since at least 2018. 

Britney has spoken about how she was forced to take medication that she didn’t want to take, and she has also touched on the fact that she takes other kinds of medication, as well. At this point, ANYTHING is possible with how far Jamie is willing to go to control Britney, so my theory is certainly plausible. 

I think Britney was forced to take stimulant medication in 2018, and possibly even before that. I think we all noticed Britney’s somewhat bizarre behavior during her 2018 tour (that she was forced to do). We all commented on her strange, erratic hand movements and how she always seemed to be really antsy on stage. It was almost as if she was extremely hyped up on caffeine. Take a look at any YouTube video from these performances and notice the comments - A LOT of other people have noticed this too. 

Specifically, watch this video and notice Britney’s behavior and movements. 

See what I mean? 

Next, notice this tweet from Cher. She seems to allude to how a lot of other performers in Las Vegas heard rumors about how Britney’s dad/team was drugging her and forcing her to perform. It wouldn’t be a stretch to assume that she was being forced-fed amphetamines in order to get through the shows. 

I’ve seen many commenters stating that it looks like she’s “tweaking out”, which is a common sign of amphetamine use or abuse. I’m not saying that Britney was purposefully abusing amphetamines, but I think that her handlers and Jamie were forcing her to take them at levels that were harmful.

My point in writing this is that I think Britney’s abuse in this conservatorship goes far deeper than any of us could possibly imagine or comprehend. She has been enslaved for the last 13 years while the world watched and she was legally tortured while we all bought tickets to her shows and listened to her music. 

Britney herself recently said that she’s just beginning to talk about what really happened to her, and I don’t think any of us are ready for it. 

#FreeBritney  

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic