Britney: Can’t see the haters when I’ve got my love glasses on

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

Clearly some of you haven’t been in Twitter. 😀 There are people who still think she is mentally ill and belongs to conservatorship.

Quite a lot of people thought she shouldn’t have been posting the “chest” pictures (because she’s mom, fighting conservatorship etc.) and I wouldn’t be surprised if Jamie would have reacted negatively to those photos, too.

There have been posts/comments all over the internet speculating about her mental health based on the dance videos, her long captions and the transcript of her July 14th appearance.

There are also a lot of people who hate/dismiss her boyfriend and therefore imply that she has fallen in love with the wrong guy (has bad taste with men).

And again: we don’t know how much **** she still has to endure from her family members, Vivian, coaches, therapist, KFed etc. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

When she talked about  the women dismissing her believing in fairytales and her dancing videos, she seemed to be commenting two women talking about those things in a particular tv show. So this post might have been a reply to some tv commentary, too.

• Like 1