Britney: Can’t see the haters when I’ve got my love glasses on

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Yet her lawyer said the other day that she appreciates her fans support...

We see you team con, you're once again trying to make Britney look hostile against her fans :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

She’s talking to the haters, so probably people like you *****ing about her Instagram 24/7.

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

They're targetting the fans who dare to question their posts. And they call them haters lol

From what I've seen most fans are supporting the latest posts in her instagram. But it must be tiring if it's Britney to deal with the constant overanalysis and criticism of everything she does and post.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Ok my last post here.

Pretty sure Britney has currently bigger problems, and couldn’t care less about this. 

Yeah it is your last post in the thread, you’ve been banned from it - fed up of you derailing every thread. There is a separate thread for your theories.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Yet her lawyer said the other day that she appreciates her fans support...

We see you team con, you're once again trying to make Britney look hostile against her fans :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

…What? This post has absolutely nothing to do with fans??? How is this post hostile?? I’m so confused right now

• Like 6