Juno’s jabs

"Because I don´t want to have fake hair I have to buy."

Another slap in the face of Britney.:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: And Brit doesn't even want to have extension, but short hair but she is not allowed to.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Jamie Lynn, you are a ******* person and a ******* sister. **** yourself.:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::flop_britney_candies:

It would be better for your image if you avoid social media for the next few months - you can use them privately - you only make it worse and worse.

And leave your sister alone and piss off.:flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, lali92 said:

Ok, I hate her too, but this is reaching now. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

EVEN if she didn't do it to mock Britney directly, then it would show how disconnected she is from Britney by mocking or criticizing things that could very well apply to her, like "filming yourself like a loser" 

btw, since we heard the testimony, I thought Britney referred to the actual Pink brand of vitamins

hair-skin-nails-1.png

I can't find any other brand that has something remotely close to a "pretty" package, unless it's something more exclusive 

• Like 1