Rosie O'Donnell thinks the #FreeBritney movement gave Britney strength

19 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She used to $lut shame her every time she had her on her show. Rosie jumps on any bandwagon she can. I was in the studio audience after Britney’s kids choice awards performance. Rosie embarrassed her by telling her off about it. The commercial break was awkward and Britney was clearly annoyed. 

I just remember the one with Mariah? She did it multiple times? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Britney always had strength or she wouldn't be here 12 years later. She is so strong and she is a survivor. It makes me happy though and I think we just helped her finally be heard and exposed this entire cover-up so she could finally speak. They had kept her controlled and locked away so much to keep this scam going. If we hadn't fought, Britney probably wouldn't have been able to speak in court. I am so proud of this woman and love her. She is so damn strong, and will always inspire me.

• Love 1

Yassss Rosie! But let’s remember, Britney gave HERSELF the strength she needed. She’s the only person I know who could have put up with this for 13 years. Britney is honestly my hero, so I’m glad we were about to make enough noise for the public to finally HEAR Britney. But make no mistakes, Britney is the strongest person in this scenario, and definitely one of the strongest people in the world. We love you Queen!! ❤️❤️❤️

britney spears GIF

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She used to $lut shame her every time she had her on her show. Rosie jumps on any bandwagon she can. I was in the studio audience after Britney’s kids choice awards performance. Rosie embarrassed her by telling her off about it. The commercial break was awkward and Britney was clearly annoyed. 

Is this the taping that you were in the studio audience for? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZox6jfWUk&t=29s

If so that is damn cool to have seen her up close so early on. (Though to me it doesn't seem like she was much embarrassed here)